ForumsThe Tavern[Fixed] Lets fix this ultimate wrong that has happened to AG...

22 8245
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

My friends, the users, knights, mods, even admins, I come to you with a cry for help. Something has happened to this site that is so terrible, so horrible, so wrong, that i just had to make this some-what speech to tell you. Recently, there has been many armatar switches due to a certain forum game... and one of ALL of our heroes (Seriously, who doesn't like this guy) has lost his armatar! And, unless r2d2 lost his armatar in the time I've written this speech, you must know I am talking about themostmanlyman. Yes, yes, the only reason I knew he was manly was because of his most manly armatar, which was stolen from him by a man named gambling. We MUST unite to convince the mods to change the rules, just this once, so manly can get his armatar back, because if we dont, I fear for the world of AG... That this will happen to EVERYONE! Whose to say I wont go there next, or @darkfire45 or @r2d21999 and lose their beloved armatars?! think of the heroes of the site that have already lost their armatars! like, ummmm blk and lowco5 and ferret and..... I cant think of anyone else important! All I know, is that we, as a COMMUNITY, have to do something DRASTIC to save the world of Armoria, from this crises, and make a vote to let manly have his armatar back. Because if we do not, then, then.... He wont be the most manly, and then who will we look to when we want to know manly things, like what biceps are?! Google? Hah! never! Now, join me my fellow Arm.... ummm users, so that we can overthrow the rules of this forum, and give themostmanlyman a second chance!

Please note I did this without the consent of manly, so, you know, he might not be into this, but, whatever. HELP US HELP HIM!

• 22 Replies
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

well you can just hop in no problem-o if you don't have an special armatar.
why? once you lose twice, you can just change your armatar to the old one. and I think ferret's and my armatar is better now.
oh yes, manly should NOT get his old armatar back.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

This is also why I am not a gambler. I mean, they willingly consented to playing a FG that creates the possibility of losing their armatars. It's not like they were coerced into playing. It's their call.

Well, I'm not sure if they can get their armatars back. They'll probably have to ask Ferret for that.
(600th post!)

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

@ferret warned you guys that if you have an seasonal armatar you probably shouldn't play...

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

it's manly's fault, and there's nothing we can do about it. he has to play by the rules, or he will get banned from chatting permanently.
also, if we try to help him out, we might get banned from chatting permanently.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

also, if we try to help him out, we might get banned from chatting permanently.

I fail to see the logic in that statement. This is not some totalitarian system where the citizens are oppressed for stepping out of line.

Anyway, I think that the rules could be bent just this once, so that Manly has his fabulous armatar returned to him and gains a slap on the wrist (and a pint of cynicism). Perhaps he is too young and squishy, an innocent mind easily corrupted by the wondrous world of gambling, the give and take of money, and didn't know all that he had risked until it was far too late to haul him out of the depraved addiction he steeped himself in.

Don't ask me what I just said, I don't know.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Manly knew the risks of what would happen, he lost his armatar. This is why I don't play Armatar Roulette, this armatar is special to me and it was literally made just for me(I bothered Pick to make it so yeah.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

@riku
No, ferrets old armatar was the bomb. seriously, no one used it o.o
WE SHOULD LET FERRET HAVE HIS OLD ARMATAR BACK, AND IN EXCHANGE, MANLY GETS HIS BACK. THAT SEEMS TOTALLY FAIR.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

[quote=Ferret]If you have one from a contest, I highly suggest you don't gamble it away.[/quote]
^This was said in the Armatar Roulette thread, before Manly joined as far as I could see. But even without that, anyone with a seasonal armatar would be aware of the risks. He played, and he lost. That's the game.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I haz an armatar :3 I luv mah armatar

P.S. What is Armature Roulette ?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Self-Explanatory Link. A word of warning, don't play this if you have a seasonal armatar that you don't want to lose.

Seriously, I don't really care about my armatars. I rarely get attached to them after all which is why I change every now and then. So I fail to see the reason as to why you place me in the OP.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Calm down guys. I was thinking of changing anyways. It was starting to get a bit old so I was considering some seasonals anyways so that I could still be unique.

That being said I do miss my old armatar. But do you really think that a manly person such as myself can't find a solution to this problem? Well if you did then you're dead wrong. There's a very, very simple solution to all of this. It will take awhile but thanks to the cheating of sorts that riku did, it will be faster than it would have otherwise been. The solution is to play more and more, every time I lose I go to a new armatar until eventually I've gone through them all and I'm back to my old one, at that point I will probably stop playing for a long time.

So fear not, I will fix this eventually and there will be much rejoicing (yes that means I'll be making a celebratory thread).

~Manly

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I will also accept my old armatar as a birthday gift...

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I would hold a similar opinion as Darkfire, but . . .

NINJA

~~~Darth Caedus

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Now here's a question I just thought of: What happens if the thread dies out? Are you free to use your old armatars again or are you doomed forever?

~Manly

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The rules of the game state that you have to change your armatar, it doesn't state you can't change it back once it's already been changed. Of course, seasonal Armatars are hard to get back - which is why I cautioned people.

Showing 1-15 of 22