ForumsThe TavernWhich is better in an armatar, Quality or Rarity?

29 7882
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, me and riku got in a fight over which is better, having event armatars from that year to keep with the times, or to have an old armatar that no one else uses and be unique. Why dont all of you taverners elaborate on this argument

• 29 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

In my opinion and experience, armatar rarity is better and more likely to impress someone else than pixel clarity. In my case, my armatar is both unique and high quality since I made it myself!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So, me and riku got in a fight over which is better,

This seems more opinion based than something that can actually proven.

Both are pretty good but I'm leaning a smidgen on the quality side. But of course, you have to have both.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Is my armatar good? rare? lot of quality?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is my armatar good? rare? lot of quality?

Your armatar was definitely made well and I don't see anyone else wearing it.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I didnt mean like 'EW OMG THAT ARMATAR SO UGLY I CRY BLOOD', when I said rarity, I meant like 'Oh hey this armatar was like, da shet 3 years ago, but now it looks kinda shabby, but im the only one that uses it' Or, quality, being the said 2014 Halloween armatars, im willing to bet 257$ that those armatars are better quality than mine or r2's, but they might have more people using them.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Mine is rare and unique because it was made especially for me.
For those who don't know what it is, it's a Medieval architect.
Since my thing is building stuff, it's suits me perfectly.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

You can always check the Armor Games Armatars Archive , its not complete yet, but I am working on it. XD

About the question : Which is better in an armatar, Quality or Rarity?

Hmmm... , I think that the person will always choose the one that represent him the best regardless of the quality or rarity.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Wow, that's a nice resource.

I want that Sheik ninja from page 2 now.

~~~Darth Caedus

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I mean, if you are one of like 3 people with an armatar (based pang, for example), then it stands out more than having a pretty pic a lot of others can get.

That being said, both in one armatar is best. Therefore I win and you both are wrong.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Oh mine is spring 2009 :c Those from Halloween 2008 look nice tho. I like the one with the spider.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I like a better quality armartar over a rare one, but also prefer it if no-one else uses it, which is why I like this one.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Quality is the foremost but I don't want an armatar which is very very common.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Quality

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

rarity

Showing 16-29 of 29