ForumsForum GamesThe Cafe Shop Sketch

52 13045
AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

I want to try something, see if anyone is interested... Inspired by this video [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPN3KTtrnZM]
which I find is hilarious.

Basically, you walk into a shop wanting to buy something but the shopkeeper always find a reason to not sell it or not have to have it in stock. There no strict format, and you don't have to be limited to items available in a cafe, but it is a continuous conversation between the shopkeeper and the customer who want to buy something.

For Example

P1 Oh, I would like to buy a cup of dark roast, hazelnut coffee
P2 we have the freshest coffee available, but unfortunately this week shipment of hazelnut was delayed by unionizing workers.
P3 Okay, How about just caramel coffee then
P4 Ah, Carmel we have... but I seems to have ate all of the coffee bean.
P5 You ate all of the coffee bean ? How...You know what never mind coffee do you have a bottle of water
P6 Yes of course...but the bottle have been open
P7 I don't care, I take it
P8 Oh but I afraid it have been open so long that all the water have evaporated
P9 Never mind the water then do you have... etc

Sorry, if the example seem kind of long, wasn't sure how to explain it.

• 52 Replies
AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

I'll start

I heard from a friend that you have amazing cookies here, I would like to buy a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Er, may I have a hat with coffee on top?

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

(Not a requirement, but try to have a response to the last statement if possible, like "Really use cookies for Diving? what a waste, well may I have a hat with coffee on top then?)

A hat? With Coffee on top you say? No sir we're a traditional type of cafe, none of those new modern gimmick in here, I afraid.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

the astronauts we sent to the croissant mines on the moon aren't back yet.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

Croissant mines? On the Moon? Well you traditionalist sure do thing differently ...Alrighty, then get me a chocolate brownie, the most chocolaty one you got.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

Really, a turf war? This mysterious owner of yours sure live a interesting life, you must introduce us one day. But never mind that, how about something simple, a banana, surly you must have something as simple as a banana?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ah, yes, sir. We do have banana's in stock, sir, however they are not quite edible anymore. You see the owner has, well, has injected all of the bananas with silicone...

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

It matters not, you see, at this point I am quite determine to purchase something from this shop. I would like to buy a banana, silicone and all. I suppose I can find some use for one eventually...

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Well monkeys ate them.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

Bread? Do we have Bread, well of course we have bread. Why, I open the store today with of batch of the freshest bread you can find. But, alas you arrived just 30 second too late, 30 second before you walk into this shop a man in a blue box appeared in my store and stated it was imperative that he brought all the bread available to prevent a paradox, what ever that may be. So here we are bread-less.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

*Drains glass* Oh you wanted milk...? Ah... *Looks to the now empty glass* Er... We no longer have any...

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

[yep, I'm a 9th and 10th doctor fan ]

Are you sure that's ONLY glass of milk you had in stock for this whole store? There's must be another lying around somewhere that I can purchases?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

No we used all the rest around the store for the other customers.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

There is no one else in the store! well do have a a pastry of Any kind?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm afraid all of the pastry has gone all stale and moldy that I had to throw them all out.

Showing 1-15 of 52