ForumsThe TavernWhat exciting thing have you ever done before?

10 4679
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

There was this one time where I went water skiing, and when I toppled over into the water the waves brought me up and did it again...OK so maybe that wasn't THAT exciting but at the time it was.

• 10 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

As for the op, I've done somewhat interesting things I guess. Zip-lining, scuba diving, skiing, ex. Eventually I would like to go sky diving and I really want to go great white shark diving in Australia or Africa someday.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I threw a grenade before, is that cool enough for you guys?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Did it hit anyone?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It hit the target I was told to aim for, before we ducked, and the shrapnel shredded the wall shielding us.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

That's pretty cool then

EDIT: EMOTE WHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Kreygasm

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

None of the most exciting moments in my life are AG appropriate. My most exciting moments involve sequences of violence, explicit sexual content, use of alcohol and witnessing of several illegal activities. Viewer discretion is advised (Rated R 17+).

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

One really cool moment for me was when I was in the Alaskan bush teaching reading and comprehension skills to the native kids there (there's a lot of fetal alcohol syndrome there, which isn't very cool at all).

The only way to get from village to village was by plane (the summer season had begun and the rivers were breaking up, so no ATV rides on ice).

The pilot of the plane - there were actually many, but I managed to get hooked up with just one guy - let me start flying the plane. And it was really cool! But I think the best part was, once we got out into the proper bush, he would take the plane up to like 1,000 or 1,500 feet and then just drop it. I would lay down in the back and just float there for like 5-10 seconds. It was one of the best times I've ever had - just flying around the Alaskan bush. Until I hit my head really hard on one of the 'vomit comet' rides. But it was still totally worth it!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

MOD NOTE: I've just gutted this thread of a two-page snark infestation. I may have removed some relevant posts if that post was hidden under a pile of snark. Feel free to repost it snark-free. Further off-topic posts will be removed, including posts about this post.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

(restating as it was gutted)

Went to Japan to play baseball a few years back. Beautiful country

nullnaught
nullnaught
87 posts
Nomad

I assembled weapons during a war. It was boring. But once i woke up in jail high on LSD not knowing how i got there..

Showing 1-10 of 10