16,583 posts
Duke

You guys have to watch this to understand. I just got mind blown

• 24 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

You know the facts are legitimate when the title is aptly named "How the Illuminati. . . ."

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

"How the Illuminati. . . ."

Hahaha, it made a total believer out of me...

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Why would this blow your mind?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well if you think about it, all those actors death's might have been a hoax to hide the real truth of their death. I mean think about it.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

People die. It is completely natural. Leave their memory in peace.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

All im saying is, we never know the truth to everything that's miles away from us

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

Hollywood.. covering other people up? what else is new...its like a hall of mirrors. on the death of the gentleman no matter who did him in let it be he died and that's it

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Well if you think about it, all those actors death's might have been a hoax to hide the real truth of their death. I mean think about it.

To make that claim we would need something better than that fruit loop in your video.

Getoffmydangle
Getoffmydangle
152 posts
Blacksmith

Holy Moly that is good for a brief laugh. I got tired of that guy talking so just randomly I clicked forward to around minute 13 and he appears to be taking evidence from a Paul Walker movie poster. I'm gonna just let that sink in

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Satire right? If so good stuff.

If serious, you might want to look into something most people call "Critical thinking". Helps a lot

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Satire right? If so good stuff.

Nope, the guy really thinks this.

Norfleet
Norfleet
16 posts
Nomad

I chuckled at the video. Also found it funny that he took 40 minutes to film also. And he has a lot of these videos.
Wow what I nice boost in self-confidence that gave me

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

this is probably one of my favorite post to read when i want a good laugh lol. Illuminati isn't real, its like Bigfoot just with more circumstantial evidence.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

All of you are posting in a pattern where you say you laugh at it, though, none of you have placed arguments against it. Have you guys seen what's happening in this world? Or did moma tell you that everything is nice and sweet, and all candy'ed up so you could one day rule the world and go to space to play football there?

Yes I respect the people who passed away, very much in fact. But it CLEARLY was not my point to disrespect them in anyway, but to have an open minded perspective on everything that has happened with these celebrities.

this is probably one of my favorite post to read when i want a good laugh lol. Illuminati isn't real, its like Bigfoot just with more circumstantial evidence.

Lol, you just stated an argument to your own statement. The Illuminati has more evidence, which is why it isn't like bigfoot at all. Historically Illuminati started as a group which pursued knowledge, some people even speculate that it started with the Knights Templar which was around 1100's. Though apparently founded as Bavarian Illuminati on 1776, May 10. Basically it was to "enlighten" people.

The Illuminati eventually branched out into different groups, like how Christianity branched out to other forms of practices (Catholicism, Born-Again), but the original is apparently the Bavarian Illuminati.

Also another fact: NSA site could be accessed by typing illuminati backwards and adding .com. this was removed pretty recently when that idea got popular. Now if you google it, NSA still pops up first.

The aim of the original Illuminati was to:
">Abolish all government
->Abolish private property or private ownership
->Abolish all forms of nationalism
->Abolish all religion
->Abolish the institution of marriage
->Institute a system where the community educates the children"

The alignment of recent events and their goals seem to be pretty clear. And not just speaking of celebrities.

Thank you for reading it. Now if you have a valid argument and not some senseless comment because the person above you did the same thing, then please go ahead. AND BTW, this isn't even half of the evidence regarding the existence of Illuminati. The ratio of Illuminati to Bigfoot is like 100:1 if you even understand it. In conclusion, your statement of bigfoot and illuminati being equally fictional is so invalid, it makes my balls hurt.

Sources:
http://www.wisdom-square.com/top-10-things-you-shouldnt-know-about-the-illuminati.html
http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2010/05/the-history-of-the-illuminati/

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

If serious, you might want to look into something most people call "Critical thinking". Helps a lot

Had a course in it, and I could argue that you aren't thinking critically if you think non of this actually happens

Showing 1-15 of 24