ForumsThe TavernStrange Ways You Eat Food

13 3304
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We've all eaten foods in a way that makes it seem weird to the average joe, wether you put something on it that's unnatural or eat through your nose.

When I was a tyke, my favorite food was peanut butter jelly, it would never get old no matter how many times I ate it. I was also extremely picky on how it was made, they had to be sandwich halves. Not whole, not tiny squares but halves. Why? Well, what I do is I eat down the middle of the sandwich until its a tiny square. Then I peel both slices off and eat the peanut butter side first and then the jelly. However, if there was a bit of jelly on the peanut butter slice or some peanut butter on the jelly slice, I'd lick it off before eating it.

I don't do it anymore and now eat it in how it is presented to me. Thank goodness.

• 13 Replies
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I like to cut bananas in two halves and eat both the halves at the same time.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Pizza needs to be eaten crust first. Everyone who eats it the other way around is weird. You don't eat hamburger patty first do you? So why do people eat pizza backwards?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I used to eat hot dogs from the middle. Why? Well I was a weird kid.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I put vinegar on my fries. Every time I ask for vinegar at a restaurant here in the US, they look at me like I'm from Mars.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I used to bite french fries in the middle, put the two ends together and keep biting them like that until they were gone when I was like 6 or 7... Looking back, that's one of the weirdest things ever ^^

20zaragozacarlos
20zaragozacarlos
3 posts
Nomad

ok so every time I eat nachos with some whatever, cheese or bean dip etc. it always has to be 1:1 ratio as in the cheese has to cover the whole part of the nacho or else if there was not enough cheese I eat a whole glob of the dip or if there's too much cheese I eat an amount of nachos that keeps the ratio 1:1. im like OCD or something.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I eat fries by biting off the end and squishing all the potato stuff out of it into a pile. Then I eat the empty skins and potatoes separately. If It's impossible to take out the potato things (for example, waffle fries), then I just eat the entire thing.

With fruit gummies, I like to squish them in my hands until they don't have shape anymore and they're like blobs of fruit-flavored thing. Once I took three packs of fruit gummies and made them into a surprisingly large coil pot, and then I ate the whole thing. And then I had a stomach ache for the rest of the day, but that's besides the point. Sometimes I also do this to marshmallows.

When I'm eating candy that comes in different colors, I've got to even out all the colors until there's an equal number of each. Say I've got some M&M's. All the colors would have to be even, and then I'd eat them rainbow by rainbow.

Once I was eating sushi, but it had avocados in it, so I poked out all the raw meat and ate it because I didn't want to eat the avocados. I'm not allowed to have sushi now.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Pringles are meant to be eaten a certain way, as is evident by their design, but I prefer to turn them on their side on place them between my teeth and my cheek. Always seemed more natural that way.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I used to, and still do, occasionally, eat Ramen Noodles uncooked. Dont ask my why, but they taste good like that.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I went through a phase where I put vanilla ice cream on my cheese pizza. It was so good for some reason. I have not done it in awhile though.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I used to, and still do, occasionally, eat Ramen Noodles uncooked. Dont ask my why, but they taste good like that.

They sell that, you know.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

When I was a little kid, I used to eat lumpiang shanghai (Filipino-style spring rolls) by ripping the wrapper off and eating the wrapper and filling separately.

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

I open bananas like monkeys do :V

Showing 1-13 of 13