ForumsThe TavernWhat Is On Your Christmas List?

36 11642
Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

The Christmas season really snuck up on me... So I will post me list in a day or two. But what is on your list?

• 36 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

[X] social networking a lot of the time and I'm just left there to awkwardly drift around.

Believe me, you're far far far better off not getting involved in that. Trust me on this one.

But what would I like for christmas? I don't like to trouble people with outrageous wishlists, but I would definitely hope for Real Estate, Money, Stocks, Bonds, and of course a few good books. Definitely worth it (Protip: Pick out a gift you really want, then pick some truly outrageous stuff and blow those all out of proportion. You will get the lesser gift you really want, or a extravagant spender will kick through with a huge present. win win.)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

A GTX 660 (graphics card) which I happen to know that I'm getting seeing as I did press the buy button and have seen the box.
An external hard drive for my Xbox one
A watch, which I asked for for my birthday.
Earbuds which I also asked for for my birthday.
A Fullmetal Alchemist T-shirt.

I guess those are really the only things that I've asked for this year.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

A coke bottle with my name on it would be splendid, because I'm pretty sure they don't exist.

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

Umm, Im a little expensive, but...
Gaming PC, PS4 whit GTA V and PES 2014. Minecraft premium account, a phone (i dont care if its not expensive, mine stopped working 2 years ago)...

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
[quote]

@Jacen96 funny you should say that- I really want that book

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I might ask myself to buy me a jar of pickles. I like pickles.

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

I might ask myself to buy me a jar of pickles. I like pickles.

I use to have a friend who bought pickle juice and drank it...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Mostly money so I can get my tattoo

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Mostly money so I can get my tattoo

May I suggest @pangtongshu that your tattoo is a Lich throwing an ult at a bunch of heroes grouped together.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

My list has been empty since 2011. I don't let people buy me things I don't ask for. That must be one of the reasons why people call me "Scrooge" around Christmastime.

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

May I suggest @pangtongshu that your tattoo is a Lich throwing an ult at a bunch of heroes grouped together.

Is this a LoL reference... Karthus?

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

@pangtongshu, you HAVE to get a Rise Against tattoo. For me... for my tears... the final step to win my heart. Please baby, i want you, but i cant have you without having a Rise Against tattoo. This is what happens when im tired. And fed up with life, in a bad way. A very bad way.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Saragosa or Army of the Dead?

I'm guessing Saragosa since the dead spawn around your hero.

~~~Darth Caedus

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wow have u guys even played dota :|. Lich is my favorite hero.. And I have a 90% wonrate ;DDD

And nein señor omegap..it's going to be an ouroboros

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Wow have u guys even played dota :|. Lich is my favorite hero.. And I have a 90% wonrate ;DDD

I googled it, then decided it would be better to accidentally it and make a reference to the Lich King Arthas' abilities.

Showing 16-30 of 36