5 posts
Nomad

Do you like minecraft or not?

• 37 Replies
blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

It's not that I love it, nor hate it. Guess I'm pretty indiferent.
I mean I can understand why some people like it, but it doesn't appeal to me.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I dunno I used to like it but I haven't played it for ages. It was a pretty good game but after a while it gets boring unless you find mods or something.

Ravens21
Ravens21
10 posts
Nomad

Eh, it's okay for like killing time in the car or something but I hate the people who totally nerd out over it and make it their life xD

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i can easily say i dont like the console version *i have played both ps3 and ps4 versions*, however on pc it was fun for the first few times *modless* but even with mods it gets repetitive , the only time it's fun is messing around with mods with friends, but now minecraft lags on my pc even though it used to run perfectly months ago

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Yes. I have console and computer. I enjoy how early the game is in development, and how creative people have become with the game. With mods, you can turn minecraft into a completely different game. That, and the fact that you can play this with friends.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I played this for a few weeks (mainly because a friend introduced it to me) but it eventually got boring, I enjoyed creating some things and exploring, but after a while it got repetitive

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I do, and we have an Armor Games server that's started - it's been fun.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

@Ferret is the server private? 'Cuz I would like to join it if its ok. Could you post the I.P here?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I usually play for a few weeks after each update.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@DarthTyrannausarus Only sort of private, AFG+ Members, Knights and Mods can play on it right now. It's still very new.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd369/Chris-Koshionos/ScreenshotMC1.png
Hmm? Minecraft, you say?

lindacheyenne
lindacheyenne
7 posts
Jester

yes i do think its a very good game i played it for 2 years now and still love it i really love it when they add new updates its awesome!

Corban_Baltazar
Corban_Baltazar
3 posts
Farmer

Definitely YES

Shrublord
Shrublord
7 posts
Nomad

Minecraft IMO is okay. Not the best game, nor the worse. It gets really boring after a while. I prefer Terraria, which focuses more on action and adventure than building.

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

minecraft is a good game doesn't get boring quickly when playing with friends on a server.

Showing 1-15 of 37