lolgames456
1 posts
Nomad

i like minecraft but hate java run

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

i like minecraft but i prefer a game called "the blockheads" over it. heres why:

1) THE BLOCKHEADS IS [insert four asterisks here]ING FREE!
2) in minecraft u can craft absolutely everything in the game with one crafting table(aka workbench). in the blockheads u have to craft different benches for different stuff, and that causes an urge to craft every single bench in the game
3) worlds in the blockheads are two-dimensional. this allows you to see where are the ores!
4) its easier to create a multiplayer server in the blockheads
5) in the blockheads, the guy you're controlling(obviously its called "a blockhead&quot can climb walls

Curiozity
Curiozity
2 posts
Nomad

(First post!)
Minecraft is,actually,pretty fun.I played the demo once.
But I can't stand the 'Minecraft kids' commenting on the YouTube page,and yes,Minecraft vids.
It's overloading YouTube nowadays,and I'm simply annoyed by that.
And like @doqck said,I,too,prefer the Blockheads.
Don't get me started on ROBLOX,though.

Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

Minecraft is endless - and it`s is the main drawback which makes students become dependent on it. It's like to compete in the yard who is steeper, but inside the computer))

Esquilache
Esquilache
45 posts
Nomad

Yes I do Epic game.

Harcokilly
Harcokilly
26 posts
Nomad

I had been playing it when It was version 0.5 or 0.6, and it was fun, They've added much new stuff since then and game is much more epic now, but for some reason I dont like it anymore, Maybe I am old, or there is too much stuff for me to deal with, I dunno

ProfessionallyPro
ProfessionallyPro
12 posts
Nomad

Like @Jeff1999 stated above, the games' community nearly ruins the game. It seems like with each server you join, more than half of the online players are children under the age of 12. Not saying that that is bad, but I want to hold my intellectual conversations with someone who can understand more clear than a child.

Not trying to start a flame war here, but the core of this is excellent, and quite simplistic if viewed for what it is: A sandbox.

Showing 31-37 of 37