ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1140470
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Don't worry...you are not the only one that failed on the colour...

:<

Impatience is ON. I NEED THEME! Even though I am in school and will be until three, and then have a lot of drawings to finish...
I want a scanner..
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Impatience is ON. I NEED THEME! Even though I am in school and will be until three, and then have a lot of drawings to finish...
I want a scanner..

We only waited about a week for Zoph to judge...you survived then didnt you?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I resurrected three times!
> <!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I resurrected three times!
> <!

I did a couple too...maybe I should become permanent judge.....
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hahahaha, oh Kingryan, I laff soooo hard at your judging.

But well picked, RaptorExx really did a nice job- the joke makes heavy reference to the world of Pokemon, it's anatomically dynamic...I'm glad to see (presumably) him back with more art.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Its not that funny....well...maybe I tried to make it funny...

Thanks for the name change! Waiting on you Raptor!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

OMFG! First time I got in the top 3 in a contest... THANKS! 2nd.... cool...

Yeah, i noticed the bad coloring. <_<"

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

'loogy' then I am sorry...but I don't get it...

I never knew that the tern "loogy" was not used worldwide, must be solely American then.
When you spit phlegm out on the side walk or something, that's reffered to as us arrogant American folk as saying "Hawking a loogy", so I made the phlegm and gross stuff as Lugia, since it drastically sounded like Loogy, so, that's where I got the joke.
lol, now I know.

*GI joes pop out*

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE >

G.I. JOOOOEE~~~
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

there are women present

You didn't rag on crimsonblade when he always put WTF on his entries, I censored it <_<

srry for the dble post :P
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

=O Yayz I wons my first AG contest *throws a party and runs around in circles throwing confetti all over the place*
It took me about 5 minutes to think of a Pokemon...but I like this one I even have a stuffed one of it on my desk ^^
And geez I even got out early from school today, so here is the theme, *cough*Ceneregetzahobby*cough* =).

Turtwig, I choose you!
http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/772/772788/countdown-to-diamond-and-pearl-20070314025556172.jpg
Hopefully that picture works so everyone can be lazy.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hey Cenere....It's time.
*refills ammo*
DOWN WITH THE 4TH GEN!!!!
nah but really...turtwig? fiiiine.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

You didn't rag on crimsonblade when he always put WTF on his entries, I censored it <_<

Well Crimson didn't enter! ;-)

Ok...thanks Raptor for the new theme!

Round Theme - Turtwig
Closing Date for Entries - Around the 20th Febuary
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

FOURTHGEN!!!*flailflailflail*

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

What's wrong with 4th gens? Sure there's an immense amount of overpowered/falselegendaries but I like Turtwig it's a good starter pokemon and it's insanely huggable ^^ Although I think wild ones would bite because they're turtle-ishes.

And hey, it was either that or Porygon-Z, another 4th-Gen so either way you'd be stuck with one of em, so HA! XP

So I can't win the next one but I can still enter right? Cause I wanna draw it too, I have an idea =)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

But it is fourth gens!
*sigh*
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Turtwig-non.jpg

Showing 226-240 of 2342