The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1281851
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
jaq267
jaq267
3 posts
Nomad

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/pekemonturtle.jpg

heres my entry! I hope it counts...I imported the photo to Paint....

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Link to Full Size of Jaq267's Entry...

I am not quite sure if that is allowed...

Ummm....Could I have a second opinion on this picture....I think it looks good...but is it allowed?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

but is it allowed?
The answer you are looking for is "no". But, if it is his turtle, then the answer is "yes".
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It is his turtle. I have seen it before....

Umm....Could Cen or Zoph or Strop help me out here please?

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I don't think it should be aloud because the turtle looks life like just with paint ears?I don't think it should be allowed but your opinion not mine.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Meh, it's probably not allowed... I just think it is allowed.

I don't think it should be aloud because the turtle looks life like just with paint ears?I don't think it should be allowed but your opinion not mine.
*bolds "with"*
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hold on, hold on!
Is Jaq267 Kingryan? I actually think so.. Hmmm...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hold on, hold on!
Is Jaq267 Kingryan? I actually think so.. Hmmm...

Ok...just so you know, I am not Jaq267. It is my friend from school. If you are wondering why his images are uploaded on my Photobucket, it is because he doesn't have one and he doesn't to make one.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

If you are wondering why his images are uploaded on my Photobucket, it is because he doesn't have one and he doesn't to make one.

Ah, that explains it. Sorry about that Kingryan. :P
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Most likely not allowed, even if the leaf is made in paint. As this contest is for paint only, you should only consider the paint part, the leaf, and since this not fit the theme, turtwig, it should not be considered in the contest.
Thank you.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Thanks Cenere.

Well that is settled. Jaq267's entry will not be allowed and will be disqualified. Please note not to do this in further contests.

I will begin the judging tonight, whether or not I finish it will depend on how motivated I am towards it.

Barn_100
Barn_100
59 posts
Nomad

i liked jaq267 entry it was awsome :P i want to find out who wins

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Most likely not allowed, even if the leaf is made in paint. As this contest is for paint only, you should only consider the paint part, the leaf, and since this not fit the theme, turtwig, it should not be considered in the contest.
Thank you.

See KingRyan I was right =3 And just curious is their a prize to the winner?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

See KingRyan I was right =3 And just curious is their a prize to the winner?

Umm...the current prize is to pick the next round's theme....and a merit possibly...

Judging is draining! If it isn't up within the next hour don't expect it until tomorrow!
Barn_100
Barn_100
59 posts
Nomad

is the person that wins it are they allowed to enter the next one?

Showing 331-345 of 2342