ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1279547
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Or you could have even just gone to the Tavern and looked in the Announcements page thingo....

Come on everyone! Wag school and enter ... (I never said that...)

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

looked in the Announcements page thingo....

I possibly forgot to announce this round... Possibly.

Come on everyone! Wag school and enter ... (I never said that...)

I has no school. I has enter.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I has no school. I has enter.

Exactly. Come on everyone!! ENTER!!!

Although, take your time with it...so it looks better!
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

take your time
Well it matters what you mean by that. I take my time to make the Idea and then it takes 20 minutes or at least 10 minutes to finish my drawing. If I really wanted to make a beatiful pic I would fail because I am still expirementing.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Well it matters what you mean by that. I take my time to make the Idea and then it takes 20 minutes or at least 10 minutes to finish my drawing. If I really wanted to make a beatiful pic I would fail because I am still expirementing

i usually just make it up on the spot XD
Shadow867
Shadow867
147 posts
Nomad

I'm back!!! Muhaha!

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/Lord_of_Ages/Quilava.jpg

While yes, I did base this image off other similar ones, I personally drew and colored this one.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hmm, it looks almost exactly like the Sugimori art... T_T

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And for some reason most of the lineart, except the flames, and most of the colour (or at least the colour around the shadows along with the shadows, except the flames, seem to be a direct cut...

But well, that is up to him.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double post (if it becomes one), but this is the sugimori art:
http://dialga.blogia.com/upload/20080326172106-2363419925-e782417570.jpg

And this is shadow's Quilava:
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/Lord_of_Ages/Quilava.jpg

They look identical! Anyone can trace the sugimori art!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

They look identical! Anyone can trace the sugimori art!

Hardly believe it is actually traced rather than a bit of manip with some of it.
If he had traced it, the entire thing would look like the flames and not have smooth line with that kind of heavyness to the line.

But again, up to him if he wishes to make "art" like that, because I am pretty sure KR will not be amused by it.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh well, leave it be until Shadow comes back to explain himself, and we will see.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Yes, he/s definitly taken that, then tomake sure he isnt framed for plagurising changed the flames to his own liking.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yes, he/s definitly taken that, then tomake sure he isnt framed for plagurising changed the flames to his own liking.

Cosiderating that he said he made all, it is not only plagerism, it is also manipulation of a trademarked image.
Or rather: He said he made all, he made only the flames (it seems that one of the shadows have remade too, but well. That is what art theft is. To say you made something you did not.

But again, let him have his time to explain.
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I have drawn what i think shadow did.

I took the image Zega thinks is identical. eracsed the flame. drew my own, changed the colours temperature slightly. and thats it.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7339/quilava.jpg

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I found the original picture it's this one. It's art theft.):

Showing 1276-1290 of 2342