ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1279541
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I found the original picture it's this one. It's art theft.):

Um... goumas13 we've already been discussing that, we know its identical to that image except for the flame. and are discussing how he obviously took the original image and drew his own flames. And i'm pretty sure no excuse will be good enough to explain why it is so similiar to the other.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

The worst thing it's he changed a bit the flames to make it look like he is own. It's a premeditated art murder, he made it only to win. There are no excuses for that. It would be better if he had just posted the same with the original picture.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the only thing badder than stealing art, is stealing art and changing it slightly so it can not be recognised as stolen, Im eagerly awaiting his return.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I don't think he will post an answer/excuses, when he sees all the posts saying that's art theft, he will try to ignore them and to avoid doing anything with the hope that this thing will be forgotten.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I don't think he will post an answer/excuses, when he sees all the posts saying that's art theft, he will try to ignore them and to avoid doing anything with the hope that this thing will be forgotten

Oh really. Well it shall not be forgotten, it will go with him to his grave.
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Finally! Judging is tomorrow! I hope my completely retarded drawing wins at least something!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Btw guys, it's really bad style to spam up a thread blabbering about art theft.

Art theft and the likes of it are a really bad thing, but once you've concluded that that's what it is, no reason to post more about it. Report it to a moderator and leave it at that.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Errmmm....Yeah, what Zoph said.

Judging will be delayed for one day as I have lots of things on tonight and don't get home till late.

Really sorry everyone...

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Btw guys, it's really bad style to spam up a thread blabbering about art theft.
Art theft and the likes of it are a really bad thing, but once you've concluded that that's what it is, no reason to post more about it. Report it to a moderator and leave it at that

Ok, now we know. Arrgh Delayed judging! OH NOEZ!
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

NOES!!! Not delayed judging! Ryan won't have a chance to judge the crappy Quilava i made

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Kingryan... Stop saying sorry. It's not going to help us feel better. :P

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Kingryan... Stop saying sorry. It's not going to help us feel better. :P

well judging must be in like 4 hours..?
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Hurray! Judging is almost here... Let's hope i get something for this crappy 10 minute drawing of mine...

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Let's hope i get something for this crappy 10 minute drawing of mine...

what drawing?
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The one on page 128...

Showing 1291-1305 of 2342