ForumsThe TavernArmorGames has been burglared

27 9840
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I looked on the ArmorGames Google+ thing because I was bored and had nothing to do and then I saw this:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5rKlJdMPsQE/VJsIcjJZiyI/AAAAAAAAlkI/OhkwjJKC2YM/w692-h548/unnamed.jpg

Why are all these strangers in the AG HQ?! Was AG burglared? Someone call the police!

• 27 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Woah. who would've guessed that's what everyone looks like. Somehow the guy on the upper right reminds me of Rob Lowe. Also, are you seriously just making all these threads to up your post count?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also, are you seriously just making all these threads to up your post count?

No, I'm posting in threads to up my post count. I'm just trying to start conversation because at this time there's not a lot of it.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Top: Ferret, Tass, Lroot, Dan
Bottom: Justin, Boppins, Gumption.

Those are your friendly AG staff. Names gotten from the AG twitter.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

LIES! YOU'RE TELLING ME FERRET IS NOT A REAL FERRET???

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

The correct term would be "Burglarized" or "Burgled". It's also obvious that it's an inside job, as that is clearly Dan McNeely who is holding Sushi Cat hostage.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

LIES! YOU'RE TELLING ME FERRET IS NOT A REAL FERRET???

It's a robotic suit he uses to mingle with humans. Boppins is also a real unicorn under that latex.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Wow...can you believe that. It only takes seven people to run this wonderful website of ours. Kudos to everyone in the AG staff!

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

This whole thing... the whole thing is madness.

This... THIS IS MADNESS!!!
No, THIS IS SPARTA!!!

*Throws sword at table*
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?
IS THIS NOT WHAT YOUR HERE FOR???

Pulling out all the stops here. I cant take this mutiny. Its... "ITS INCONCEIVABLE."

Welcome, to a glimpse of what i am in school. Most of the things that come out of my mouth are movie references. (But instead of a sword, its a pencil. No need to worry, i dont carry swords around with me in school)

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

D: that guy is holding the sushi cat plushy D:, anyone know where to find those? AG store doesnt have it no more

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@Ferret might know if you are still able to get Sushi Cat plushies.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I've been inactive for 2 years, but I wonder when did the old team leave. Cormyn had his wife and son but he became a knight. I don't know anything about Carlie though! What happened?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ian (cormyn) left for some company because it paid better I believe. I cannot remember all the details right now.

Carlie was gone before I got here but she is married to John who now works for Kong so she is gone for good. Don't know why she left in the first place.

Joey now works for a gaming company. They put some game on Steam recently.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're out of stock on Sushi Cats right now. Unsure when we'll have more.

@Doombreed Carlie married John, and they lived happily ever after.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Thanks for the info! It's funny, given that they've known each other since High school!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Darnit, so lucky to be working for AG. If you guys ever need a Communications major in five years, let me know

Showing 1-15 of 27