ForumsThe TavernAG Retirement Home

46 18142
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Many users have come and gone from AG that we have known and loved. After they leave AG, where do they go? The AG Retirement Home of course. This home is always slowly growing while people are living life on the outside of AG.

So what are these people now doing outside of AG? What did we last here about from some of our favorite users that are now in retirement.

For those of you that still don't understand what this thread is for it is what you believe happened to AG's users that left. You can post things such as why you think they left, ask people if they are really gone, what you think they are up to on the outside etc.

• 46 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Isn't this like that other thread where we post a user we missed?

@Salvidian and @Minotaur55 is gone. Though I do see Mino occasionally on the chat, so that's okay. BUT SAL IS NOT WHERE IS HE. ;~;

Probably out in the boonies with his wife doing some freaky things, I bet.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

No, you aren't just saying that you miss the person but why you think they left and if you have any idea what they are up to. Similar but not the same.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

@daleks, why would you try reasoning with Rip? He doesn't understand things.

I haven't seen @MrWalker82 in like... a long time. According to Ferret's comment on Walker's comments, he apparently has minions that are being taken care of. So in that case he must be doing evil things.

Or he's Gru from that one movie about being despicable.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

@AceofSky
May he rip in peace

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@Skeleton_Pilot

You should come out of retirement, just saying. ^^

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I believe that @R2D21999 is the only one that has really done this thread correctly. Good job little robot.

I honestly have no idea what happened to @AceofSky, pity to think that you assume he is dead @pickpocket.

@Skeleton_Pilot moved about a year ago now and I have only seen him like once since then. He really needs to get back into it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

https://40.media.tumblr.com/c3a4a20f6852c5779c067811a07e5ec0/tumblr_nii0drdOOv1taipczo1_540.jpg
In case anyone was wondering.

While I am obviously not one to talk, whatever happened to KingRyan, aka "SINCE BETA"?
Has anyone checked the archives to see if he has fallen, broken a hip and can't get up?

Speaking of, I just assume most of the contestants in the WoM are out braving the world, doing wicked stunts and probably prove that you can write an Original Character Tournament from start to finish in less than, let's say, four years.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

What say you @KingRyan?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Come on, @Voyage2 , come back, brother.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

No one misses me </3
Anyway, I wish that guy @loco5 came back, he made them good forum games.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

https://40.media.tumblr.com/c3a4a20f6852c5779c067811a07e5ec0/tumblr_nii0drdOOv1taipczo1_540.jpg

In case anyone was wondering.

While I am obviously not one to talk, whatever happened to KingRyan, aka "SINCE BETA"?
Has anyone checked the archives to see if he has fallen, broken a hip and can't get up?

Speaking of, I just assume most of the contestants in the WoM are out braving the world, doing wicked stunts and probably prove that you can write an Original Character Tournament from start to finish in less than, let's say, four years.

I CAN'T BREATHE

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Careful Cen, or I'll make you climb onto the roof again! Oh, right, your hip can't take it...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Cen and Strop are here? It's practically a party already!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'm not qualified for this place yet? Good.

@thaboss and @killersup10 . Good guys, both of them have long since retired however. Should comeback and visit AT LEAST. And no mention of @gamerguy12345? 'Tis a shame!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"SAL?!" pang shouted across the hall. Quickly past our line of sight the mininja scampered, rustling about at a speed scientists have declared as "GOTTA GO FAST" (AKA 3feet/1.75s). If one were to blink, surely they would still see the tiny warrior, but blinking a second time has potential for that prospect to drop; blinking a third time, however, would mean losing sight of him.

"Sal my teeny-weeny ninja-meany I gotta ask you something!!" Pang's shouts were getting desperate, and our view of him is a most unflattering one...gah! Who shot this at such a grotesque angle?!
"Huh? What's going on?" Salvidian inquired, taking out a notepad in preparation for a 5 page long report on how to get activity up when asking questions.
pang was obviously flustered, with short breaths and a long stare he burstered forward, "SAL EVERY1 IS ASKING FOR U N IDK WHAT TO SAY BHT ALIT OF OEOPLE THINK U R DED AND R GETTING SAD WHAT DO WHAT DO??"
The little one stared at him.
"SAL?!"
"What do you mean? I was on just yesterday?"
"U w0t? Dude it's been like..what? 6 months at least" pang began to worry, which was really bad for his complexion.
Sal laughed. Jerk

I mean really! Who does that?! People think he is dead and he just lau-wait a minute
Sal squinted and then snorted like a pig.
Huehuehuehue anyways where was I

Sal laughed, "oh! I must have just kinda forgotten about the site. Idk, tell everyone I'm fine and doing college things?"

&quotang...?"

------

Yeah..so Sal is probably dead RIP ;-;

Showing 1-15 of 46