ForumsThe TavernGoodbye AG :( :(

16 9610
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I feel like I don't belong here, and it's probably best for me to not be on this site, I'd probably be happier that way, all of you are so different than me (in a good way!!) and I just feel that I would be happier on forums with more people like me, I'm sorry please don't take offense to this btw, and I'm sorry if you miss me but I'm probably happiest off of this site

Thank you to all of you for being so kind to me

• 16 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

But-but, who's going to read ArmorGames High?

Anyways Pega, it was fun having you here. See ya.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Sorry to see someone so active leave us is a shame in itself. We need more users like you around. I will admit I have, altered, my own personality a little from my everyday one and have comfortably settled in the forums.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Ah, so you're leaving? That's a shame. I was curious about the things you'd post in the AMW. Well, if we make you uncomfortable, I guess it's best if you go, then. Feel free to visit once in a while, though!

It was probably a certain person's explanation of incest, wasn't it.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Maybe I won't leave, I'm not sure, but I won't be on FGA anymore for sure, tbh AG itself isn't too bad, and maybe I'll stay, just not with the same activity, I'll be an on/off poster from now on, and no it wasn't the person's explanation of that word, it was a whole bunch of things

As for AG High, idk at this point, I'll leave it up to you, I will read it regardless though ^^

Yes, my personality is a little different from irl here as well, but I very much enjoy this site ^^

I'll keep posting in the AMW forum, probably not as often, but I'll still post there ^^

Thanks to all of you kind people

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I won't be on FGA anymore

No one will blame you for that. I went there a time or two and that was enough for me, as well.[/quote]

If you're happier without AG then I won't argue, but I will miss you. A lot. I really did enjoy seeing you around here, so I really do hope that you decide not to leave!!!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

;~; So sad. RIP in Ripperino Pegasus, you will forever be missed.

GG no re <3

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I will stay

1. FGA is not for me
2. AG is fun!!
3. All of you are amazing

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I don't get it.
If your intention is to leave, why bother making a thread just to say so?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

She tried to leave. One does not simply leave AG by announcing it, just ask daleks :^)

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

One does not simply leave AG by announcing it, [...]

Exactly. This looks more like a sympathy bid, but I currently have no idea what I'm supposed to be sympathetic about.
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Lol we were 2hardcore with our MLG memes

Ceeya space cowgirl
PaPOW

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hi. I'm daleks and I have tried to say I am leaving AG before and didn't.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

You will stay,
It's a good news!

ExitPathGirl16
ExitPathGirl16
56 posts
Nomad

Hi, it's me, Pegasus, I deleted my other account, so I'm sorry I get very emotional sometimes, and I may have overacted, regardless, maybe I shouldn't be here

Showing 1-15 of 16