ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Eldevin account credetials

7 2368
popoleone
popoleone
4 posts
Peasant

Hello Armorgames Team

I recently found the game Eldevin on your page and played it for a while. Now i found out, that this games also exists on Steam and that there is a option to link the accounts via the Eldevin account login page. To do that, i would have to login to my account using the credentials created by armorgames. Is there a way to get these or are they in any way derived from the armorgames account credentials?

Thanks
popoleone

• 7 Replies
popoleone
popoleone
4 posts
Peasant

*Push*

In short: Is there a way for me to find out the account details armorgames used to setup my Eldevin account so that i can enter them at the Eldevin account page myself to link said account to my Steam Eldevin account?

This way i could login to the same account both from armorgames and steam.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Ferret Shall we call for the help of our supreme king?

popoleone
popoleone
4 posts
Peasant

I would be grateful for any kind of help.
Usually i don't write to admins as they are busy. Should i give it a try?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Hi popoleone,

I can't remember what Steam is looking for with games like this, but Ferret has been notified.
Unfortunately, he's out of the office until tomorrow, but hopefully he can clear things up then. Different games might require different things, though, so keep your fingers crossed!

popoleone
popoleone
4 posts
Peasant

A small *Push*

patriot_z
patriot_z
6 posts
Peasant

Fighting on the last place on marshlands,on King of Towers.I had the 5 headed dragon in the middle of 4 of my flaming dragons at max power.I battled it for 15minuets it would not move,I dont know if I should have stayed longer or not,but I quit.Thinking the game was stuck.That happened this morning at between 8.30am and 8.45am.Thank you,patriot_z (patriotz_66@aol.com)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@popoleone I believe this isn't possible, once you create an account on Armor Games it has to remain here. This is the way that accounts are kept separate on purpose I believe by the company? We have only the information you have, your login and password.

@patriot_z Why are you posting on this thread?

Showing 1-7 of 7