ForumsThe TavernAwesome Food You Have Created

14 4140
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

What crazy food combos have you made before? Have you taken cereal and mixed it with oatmeal? Have you mixed your Chinese leftovers with the pizza you just ordered? What have you done with your food?

I have made a waffle, sausage, syrup, OJ sandwich. Delicious.... I have also made pizza of sorts by putting shredded cheese and salami on toast and toasting it.

So what have you done?

• 14 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I have made a waffle, sausage, syrup, OJ sandwich.

You got OJ on your sandwich? How did that work out... xD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Ah, yes, in the 7th grade all sorts of weird things happened, and now there's a real thread for them. Incredible.

Cherry cobbler Yoplait + smoked ham + salt & vinegar chips
Chocolate + cheese
Marshmallows + cheese
Whipped cream + cranberry juice + baked pasta
Mountain Dew + cranberry juice
Sushi + vinegar + mustard
Chocolate granola bar + ranch
Diced pears + ketchup. Edit: I should warn you, this has a high chance to cause diarrhea.
Baked potato + strawberry yogurt
Crumbled graham crackers + mashed Gushers + lychee of jello + the stuff that looked like frog eggs in the bottle from the Asian Market + something powdery

Last but not least: Flour, water, baking powder/soda (idk which one), powdered sugar (or was it cornstarch), coconut shreds, a ton of sugar, and six boxes of Nerds. Bake at 350 for some amount. It tastes like soap, but everyone else liked it. Aggs made it. I just helped by throwing in random things.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Once I added old dried lemon rinds into egg salad with a bunch of other stuff. It was disgusting. Another time I made a baloney and cheese sandwich with mustard on raisin toast. That was really good.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I once made a mix of cheetos and Oreos. I remember them being kind of meh.

I made lots of things when I was a kid but that's the only one I can remember right now.

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

My family has a meal called "art attack" Where we put all sorts of random stuff together to make a picture. They are fun, but hasn't been done for years.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I haven't done any really crazy combinations but... One time when I was younger I melted down a bunch of gummy bears. I'm not really sure why or what I was expecting but I don't recommend the experience.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Nothing weird, just rice with shredded mozzarella cheese, Italian meatballs and spaghetti sauce.
That's so good after a long bike ride! xD

coppersmoke
coppersmoke
28 posts
Farmer

Finally some people who have done this to.
A piece of pineapple,water,catsup,chocolate milk,a french fry, and finally a spicy chicken sandwich.
xD
almost threw up when i tried to eat it.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I take a slice of bread, put on a slice of Gouda, and then put on a fried egg on top! I always eat it on dinner.

Atomic_Rift
Atomic_Rift
9 posts
Farmer

I love creating my own foods! Here is my list of created foods...

Sushi + Jello
Ice Cream + Pepperoni
Burger + Syrup

Hey, I said I love creating my own foods, I didn't say I was successful. :P And I'm dead serious about this post, I did really eat these. ;P I have a lot more but they're not coming to me at the moment, they'll come to me later.

12_Guage_Absinthe
12_Guage_Absinthe
89 posts
Nomad

Unsweetened Greek Yohgurt + Fair Ammount Of Sea Salt.

I swear it tasted almost excactly like Feta cheese.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

My dad invented the fairly normal but tasty dish of some cooked chicken chili con carne put in a casserole dish with tortilla chips and cheese spread on top then baked.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I regret this, but one day(at my friends house) me and dude got kinda hyper and we asked his parents if we could use the fridge for experiments. They said yes, so we got all of the condiments and put them in a bowl. I remember these:

Mustard, mayo, peanut butter, italian dressing, hot sauce, soy sauce, A1 sauce, squeezi butter, some spray pancake batter, pickle relish, ketchup, barbecue sauce, and strawberry jelly.

We put all of this stuff in a cup. At this point the dog didn't want to eat this(I'm not kidding he sniffed it and turned away), but we dared eachother to try it and I went first. It tasted kinda like balsamic vinnagrette dressing, that's asian-ized. I forced it down, but my friend threw up.

That was fun.

BladeDragon2
BladeDragon2
13 posts
Blacksmith

I made a mega duleux sandwhich as I have called it.
sour dough bread + sausage + ham + turkey + ginger + avocado + spicy mustard + Tuna fish + ketchup + slice of pineapple + mayonnaise + and blue cheese.
Crazy drink
Mountain dew + coca cola + Gatorade + orange gush + sprite
threw up from the drink but not the sandwich.

Showing 1-14 of 14