analytics and serving ads.
Don't you dare escape these Quests for Don't Escape 2.
Complete the game and survive.
Make sure Bill passes away calmly.
Complete the game without firing a single shot.
You are even worse than the undead...
Survive and save two of your friends.
The Lone Wolf
Survive without getting any friends.
- 46 Replies
Ahhhh. A nice set of quests. Thanks, AG!
Oh, surprisingly, that is quite a fun game.
Quick guide for The Lone Wolf:
Important - Bill also counts as a friend! He "joins" you after giving him painkillers, so basically don't give them to him if you want to get the quest.
My action plan:
1. Walk around the base and pick up shovel, key, wires (inside thrash), metal cutter, and the first bullet.
2. Go the the church (lower-right area) and pick up an axe and another bullet.
3. Go to the gas station (upper-right) and pick up a third bullet and fuel canister (outside), a coin and a bottle of water (inside), then use an axe on the door to get inside a small room to get a rubber hose and the last bullet.
4. Go to the shop (upper-left) and use the coin on a shopping cart, then use the shopping cart on a reel of wire fence. You may also pick up alcohol, but that is not necessary.
5. Go to the crash site (lower-left) and pick up a gun (remember to load the bullets). Use a rubber hose on a police car, then follow with canister to get some fuel.
6. Visit the church second time and use a shopping cart on bricks and a bag of cement.
7. Get back to the base. One hour already passed, we still got seven. Use a reel of wire fence to repair the gate (3h 30min), then use wires and fuel canister on the generator to make it functional, click on the generator to turn it on.
8. Go inside the house. Close the door and lock them with a key. Use a bottle of water and a bag of cement on the sand, then use the shovel to mix it (10 min), you will get some mortar, afterwards, use bricks on the window (2h 50min).
9. Finally... use an axe to kill Bill so he won't turn into a zombie later, you may give him alcohol beforehand if you feel bad about it.
10. Use a metal cutter on a lock to open the hatch, get inside and close the hatch. Make sure you loaded your gun, if yes then click on a clock icon in the top-left corner to wait remaining 30 minutes for undead to arrive.
11. Attack report: 50 zombies in total.
- generator = 5 stopped
- fence = 15 stopped
- window = 10 stopped
- locked door = 10 stopped
- hatch = 5 stopped
- gun with 4 bullets = 4 stopped
- axe = last undead stopped
Congratulation, you have survived!
The quest, The Merciful, The Governor, The Lone Wolf..I have no idea how to get it.
got them all immediately such a masterpiece how to do them you can find in chat
One extra quest that might have been fun -- "Mad Max: Survive the night after having driven a car around the area." That is, fuel up the police car instead of the generator ....
Collect everything you need outside, but make sure you have both survivors, the gun from the crash site, and at least two bullets in the gun. Avoid collecting any wood from the crash site.Once you have those, go back to the base and set up the electrified fence and dig the hole with everyone's help. Block the window if you have time. Don't put any spikes in the hole if you collected the wood.Finally shoot both survivors while on the screen with the hole.
Actually, you don't need the hole and you can shoot them wherever you like. As soon as they're in your inventory, you can use the gun on them (twice, actually, because they don't vanish right away).
"Mad Max: Survive the night after having driven a car around the area." That is, fuel up the police car instead of the generator ....
The police car is wrecked, but you can drive the other car. It's a shame you can't jumper cable it to the fence, though.
Oh, yeah -- got the cars switched around. That would have been a fun touch about the jumper cables.
Thank Leesie.The governator I go it.Merciful I kill the gun, Not i go it.And quest The Lone Wolf to do to get it.
I got the quest , killing the gun is achieved.
I got the quest The Lone Wolf.
it took me some time to realise that bill also counts as friend even that he doesnt get inventory icon
Yeah, I guess he is technically a friend after you dope him up ... but he's kind of a DUFF (Designated Undead Fatally-Wounded Friend).
To get the Merciful, you have to first give Bill the painkillers, then the alcohol, then kill him with the gun.
ArmourjerryKill the gun, with that is achieved also.
You must be logged in to post a reply!