ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88663
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
thewalkingkid
thewalkingkid
1 posts
Scribe

Forsaken misson >> Reseach garrison (61)

ballistic damage against turrets have no effect. Reload browser, nothing changed. only thing that I saw that can damage turrets are explosive types so far. but please fix this!

fugly2639
fugly2639
1 posts
Nomad

As of late, I go into bases and suddenly, it's like my weapons are all playtoys; they shoot and look good, but do absolutely no freekin damage at all! How do I report this!?!
Kix ID 18173189

MrLizard007
MrLizard007
7 posts
Nomad

would be great to be bale to send tickets i did great on this last event , so far i did not receive anything from it for ranking high on the scoreboards, also what fiji5555 is talking about what u cannot do playing on armorgames as u can do playing on klixeye, i don't get how they offer the game to play but don't say anything or do anything so everyone is on the same playing field

Darv
Darv
7 posts
Jester

In 'Setting' is possible to wrote email address for 'Alerts' and 'News'. I did it, but never received any alerts of news. Does it works for AG accounts?

FabienMicard
FabienMicard
2 posts
Nomad

In 'Setting' is possible to wrote email address for 'Alerts' and 'News'.
I did the same but nothing happen for me too....

oznew
oznew
1 posts
Nomad

Hey Kix, after your latest update, I lost 2 puns to lvl 40 research garrison during FM. They were both destroyed by single shot from a turret. And they also have ship and turret that can only be destroyed by missiles...was this done on purpose? The fact the they are quite random, makes me think it's a glitch.

u_NUUB
u_NUUB
1 posts
Nomad

there is a glitch where i attacked a tier 3 draconian fleet with a tier 7 fleet and the draconian fleet didn't take any damage. can you please have this fixed

MrLizard007
MrLizard007
7 posts
Nomad

OMG Kix come on, let us send tickets from armorgames site, the game keeps crashing in middle of raid and everyday doing campaigns base battle's etc..., i just build this desktop computer so it is NOT my computer,i play new games on Steam with no problems at all, i play different games from the browser with no problems, only Battle Pirates, and yes i have spent over $50

geistesblitz
geistesblitz
1 posts
Peasant

build advanced lab lv10 satisfied, required uranium enough, press start research but cannot start research.

Blas1531
Blas1531
1 posts
Shepherd

Can someone explain how is that?
https://imgur.com/a/WYPz4ZB

Depressed1
Depressed1
1 posts
Nomad

A much better explanation on how to play this game, Some things are in places that make no sense and some things do nothing, Like base rotation or defense wall rotation, Horrible!

MrLizard007
MrLizard007
7 posts
Nomad

would be nice if you could go fullscreen when using html5

emobunny17
emobunny17
1 posts
Nomad

So many crashes and adobe errors it gotten pretty bad im using the latestes adobe plyer.

yet it crashes if i do to much at once or if im on it long enoph.

Html 5 is broken as all hell should just stick to flash.

i love the game but it needs more optimization.

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

Trying to use HTML - but it won't let me play in full screen? Any suggestions?

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

Would like to know if the "full-screen issue" has been resolved - or if it is not going to be. Won't be playing much longer if it's not able to be fixed. Only became a problem when we were forced to use HTML.

Showing 181-195 of 210