ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88592
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

Is Armor games ever going to address the "Flash" issue? Now that Flash is going away, and we must use HTML5 we cannot view the game in full screen. The size of the screen makes it extremely difficult to play. Is this the end of me playing this game through Armor Games?

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

A reply would be appreciated !!

GreatEastern
GreatEastern
2 posts
Nomad

I have had this base for several months now but unable to use html5 and exit my base. It tells me the tiles are overlapping etc and to fix it. There is nothing wrong with my base design - everything is in order - html5 obviously isn't!!!!

spannermonkey
spannermonkey
1 posts
Nomad

game is rapidly becoming unplayable , crashing at every other opportunity , in flash or html. kixeye need to fix this , i don't see this as a fault from AG. .....i have 5 games on the go. only last year i could have all 5 up ....but not anymore , i struggle to keep 1 going now.

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

Is there any intention to make Battle Pirates playable using HTML5? - If not I'll just quit now.

piecesofhate
piecesofhate
2 posts
Nomad

cant get full screen so its very difficult to play tried opera gx which worked a few times then
back to small screen

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

Is there any hope that Armor Games will have full screen capability to make this game playable again? Would appreciate a reply.

obzynor
obzynor
3 posts
Nomad

Kindly fix the full screen issue. Switched to opera GX, which worked for a time, but it is now stuck on half screen, which makes it pretty impossible to play

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

In response to your invitation, I would really love to see the "full Screen" issue addressed. Even an explanation would be good, instead of being ignored repeatedly.

piecesofhate
piecesofhate
2 posts
Nomad

fix the blackout screens in battle and fix the screen expansion
this has become very buggy

KerSplat99
KerSplat99
1 posts
Nomad

I would like to play in full screen, this is only happening when playing thru armour games

Neville01
Neville01
8 posts
Nomad

There should be an easier way to earn upgrade tokens and a way to customize the in-game character image. Also, old hulls and older tokens should be made available again.

kyle_sexton
kyle_sexton
1 posts
Nomad

It would be nice if fullscreen got fixed. I have heard from many that you(Kixeye) said you can't do anything that it's on Armor Games. Guess what, that's bull because fullscreen is an in-game option which is controlled by you(Kixeye). Maybe if you(Kixeye) would quit making excuses and fix things like fullscreen, the players that quit for good wouldn't have quit for good or at all. When you run a game, throwing things on the back burner is not an option, especially when you expect people to enjoy your game.

Sid_Visous
Sid_Visous
3 posts
Nomad

CAN NOT get full screen in Armor Games site, sucks playing in a little box!!!!!

Showing 196-209 of 210