ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Updating epic battle fantasy 4

8 3068
cellimen45
cellimen45
3 posts
Farmer

i was checking what skills i can use after i got the premium content and noticed that there's new things that you can get from it (battle mountain for one), but it isnt on armor games its only on steam and kongerate. so i was wondering if you could update it if possible.

• 8 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

It may be that the developer hasn't (or just hasn't yet) enabled premium content on AG. There may be other things going on, but I'm guessing this is ultimately the developer's decision.
Keep in mind also that different gaming sites use different ways of making in-game real purchases, so that may have been an obstacle. Or the dev just hasn't gotten around to adding this content on AG.

But with so much in the air, I'll tag @Ferret on this one. He may know (or be able to find out) exactly what's going on and if we can expect any sort of update there.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'll loop in @Tasselfoot and see what he thinks, he's at GDC however so he may take time responding.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Cellimen45 Could you contact the developer about this at kupo707@hotmail.com.

cellimen45
cellimen45
3 posts
Farmer

sure ill tell you what he says when he answers

cellimen45
cellimen45
3 posts
Farmer

he says he isn't planning to update the premium on armor games

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Cellimen45 If you have Steam, you can request that version of the game from the developer at that e-mail.

jfkanak
jfkanak
1 posts
Farmer

I purchased premium content to be able to play Battle Mountain and realize now that it is not available?? What can I do? If I go to Kongregate to play i lose my saved game. Is the developper really not going to ever add battle mountain on AG?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@jfkanak The premium content costs less on Armor Games, but some content on other sites isn't available on ours.

Showing 1-8 of 8