ForumsSupport Forum[Locked] Abandonia randomly banns people just for trolling

1 1488
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

I don't know if the abandonia-staff are a bunch of troll, or racist, but their constant violation of terms&conditions - aside not fixing crucial bug and thus mishandling private information of users - by randomly banning people for absolutely no reason, and refusing to react in any way on contesting the situation is absolutely not acceptable.

I demand abandonia officially apologize me and all users for this behaviour, name and fire or otherwise discipline (after naming them) the responsible staff-members!

• 1 Reply
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I'd like to refer you to the first few words of Rule 12 of our commenting rules:

"Rule #12 - No complaining about being banned ..."

As for your accusations of the AG staff/mods violating our own T&Cs, this claim is both ridiculous and unfounded.

In addition, this is not the appropriate sort of forum for bringing up these issues. If there is, in fact, a case in which a mod acted inappropriately, then the appropriate action to take is to contact Ferret.

With this in mind, I'm going to lock this thread. And I strongly encourage you to take some time to cool off before taking any further action.

Edit: I've just been informed that Abandonia is an actual site. I had assumed it was some sort of demeaning term for AG as a whole. In any case, this post will remain locked for the reasons states. And twillight - if you do in fact have an issue with being banned by Abandonia, I would encourage you to take it up with them. Demanding apologies from them on AG doesn't really make any sense.

Showing 1-1 of 1