ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Flash Games Not Loading

20 11464
SilverDarkBlade
SilverDarkBlade
1 posts
Farmer

I get a white screen when trying to run flash games on armorgames.com. Unity runs fine, I have disabled m ad blocker for this site. I am using google chrome. i have also experimented with other websites running flash games and they work fine it is only armor games. This only started about a week or 2 ago. Would love to be able to fix this because i have been playing armorgames for years.

• 20 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Elengil Odd, we tested other sites and found they had the same issue. Can you provide an example? Also, have you tried updating Flash? Going to guess so. You could also try re-installing Chrome. And we are talking about Chrome right? Not Chromium or some other version?

Elengil
Elengil
4 posts
Shepherd

Kong works just fine
As does Chat-avenue

And yeah, good old basic Chrome.
Version 41.0.2272.101 m

Description: Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
Version: 17.0.0.134

Description: Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
Version: 16,0,0,305

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Elengil Two versions of Flash? I admit I'm a bit lost here, I wish I had a better way of figuring out the issue. Or even was able to duplicate it. Have you tried an "Incognito" window?

Elengil
Elengil
4 posts
Shepherd

Well, I keep them both around since often enough when one causes problems on the site I'm on, i just swap em out (plugins page) and often things work again...

And its not hard, one of them is the chrome "native" version, and the other is the manually installed version.

And incognito seems to work, while the normal just freezes...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Elengil If Incognito works, it often is a plug-in or browser setting issue. Could you maybe play with plug-ins and see?

Showing 16-20 of 20