ForumsThe TavernNew Here sorta

5 3564
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Yo guys. Was last on maybe 2-3 years ago, not sure what I've missed. Is there anything new I should know about? BTW comment on my wall if you want to converse.

• 5 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Aside from the return of TTICA, the return of the Ganticombs, the non-game quests, Joey Betz leaving, the clan extinction, disqus, disqus bugs, the knights, the new mods, the big trial, the edit button, and (depending on when you left) Jhon leaving and Ferret arriving, nothing comes to mind.

Oh, wait. Stilhaus Kitchen Reviews happened.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also, quests(depending on when you left), dice, coins, AFG, Forum search, new look for editing your profile, Armatar contests are back(depending on when you left), forums have been arranged differently, MMOs(depending on when you left), that latest game updates button next to Game News, Count to 100, tags, random game button, new rating system, Home page has changed, drop down button at the top for your account, mobile games section, Developers button, and Videos button.

Probably some more that I missed.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Mickeyryn Welcome!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

The Great Debates, the CTC2PP Builder contest, the return of Cenere, this, that, WEPR analysis of the Ham/Nye debate, Unity support, Dogemod, and...

(sigh)...emojis.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Thanks guys

Showing 1-5 of 5