akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Mine? It's Pawn Stars! I <3 that show.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

If I were to choose a show to be my favorite, it would have to be an older show that no longer airs new episodes, like Arrested Development or Futurama, just to name two. Nobody in my family watches standard broadcast television anymore, so every show I've ever gotten into since 2010 has been at one point or another available on Netflix.

Current shows I watch on Netflix:

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Trailer Park Boys
Louie
Maron
The Crazy Ones
Cheers

I wouldn't call any of those my favorite, but they're available to watch at any time.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Third Rock From the Sun is endlessly funny. I cannot think of a show that I have ever enjoyed more. Stupid Netflix had to put it on and make me start watching it again.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Idk I don't watch much regular TV shows. Mostly sticking to animu, movies, and muh dotska strims.
Game of thrones I **** wit doe

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Idk I don't watch much regular TV shows. Mostly sticking to animu, movies, and muh dotska strims. Game of thrones

As much as I like Game of Thrones, I hate the fact that I have to wait a week to see 20 second of action then have to wait another week to maybe see 40 second of action.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I am beginning to like Baggage Battles and Food

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I'm starting to like that old show boy meets world

stefeyboy
stefeyboy
19 posts
Nomad

Suits is my favorite tv show. I love this show. Last night completed Season 3 of this show.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

I LOVE Community and How I Met Your Mother. The sitcom genre is by far the best and it has had so many fantastic shows like Seinfeld, Modern Family and more. Community and How I Met Your Mother are gut busters that will keep you up all night and you will love them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Game of Thrones is all I have time for as far as series go. What could be better than a medieval fantasy series
When I have a little extra time to spare, The Walking Dead and Doctor Who get watched.

stefeyboy
stefeyboy
19 posts
Nomad

How i met your mother is my favorite tv show.

Beelzebub124
Beelzebub124
5 posts
Nomad

Mine is all the dragon ball series witch means Dragon ball, dragon ball, dragon ball kai, and dragon ball GT.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Some of my favorite TV shows are Cops, Inside the NFL, Person of Interest, Top Gear, South Park, and World's Dumbest. I know that there are other TV shows I like but I'm too incoherent right now to remember them.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

Person of Interest is OK and South Park is really good, but Cops? That one's really weird.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Oh, holy molasses! How could I forget about the X-Files? That's like one of my favorite TV shows ever.

Showing 1-15 of 15