ForumsForum GamesYou're banned

57599 5176381
fst6
fst6
4 posts
Farmer

Ban the person above you Game...You don't really get banned just a game.
Nothing people will take too offensive and start an arguement

Ex:Fst6 starts
EX:Person 1:FST6 is banned for being awesome
EX:Person 2:P1 is banned for banning
and so forth!

I can't ban the person above me cause there is none so person below me starts!

• 57,599 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

YB because I must add to the emojis

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Your banned because I'm a rebel and not using emojis.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You're banned because you can be a rebel, no one is against you because that
FREEDOM!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

You're banned cuz uv dem emojiz!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’น๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ‘œ
๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŠโ›ต๐Ÿšณ๐Ÿ›…๐Ÿš๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿš ๐ŸšŸ๐Ÿšž๐Ÿš๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ›ƒ๐Ÿ›…โ›ต๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšณ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿšฑ๐Ÿšฐ๐Ÿšฐ๐Ÿšฏ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšป๐Ÿšป๐Ÿ”ฑโ›Ž๐Ÿ†Ž๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ก๐Ÿ”ข๐Ÿ”คโžฟ๐Ÿ…ฑโžฟ๐Ÿ”ค:-P ;-) :-) :-! B-) :O :O :O O:-) :-\ :'( :-P ๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’น๐ŸŽ’๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ’ผ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ”ก๐Ÿšฐ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšป๐Ÿšป๐Ÿ”ฏ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑโ›Ž๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ก๐Ÿ”ก๐Ÿ”ฃ๐Ÿ”ฃ๐Ÿ”ค๐Ÿ”ค๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿšป๐Ÿ”ฏ๐Ÿ”ฏ๐Ÿ”ฏ๐Ÿšป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ™‹๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ˜๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ˜๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿญโ›ช๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿก๐Ÿจ๐ŸŽณ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ—พ๐Ÿ—พ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ”งโ›ณโšพโšพ๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš‡๐Ÿš†๐Ÿš…๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿš‚๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿˆโšฝโ™‹โ™โ™โ™’โ™โ™’โ™Žโ™ˆ๐Ÿ”™โฐ๐Ÿ”šโฐ๐Ÿ”šโ™ˆโ™‰โ™‘โ™‘๐Ÿ”›๐Ÿ”œ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You're banned for spamming AG! D:

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

You're banned because of the metal song I am listening to.

โ™ฌ 1 nothing wrong with me 2 nothing wrong with me 3 nothing wrong with me for nothing wrong with me 5 nothing wrong with me. Let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floooorrrr. 1 somethings got to give 2 something's got to give 3 something's got to give for something's got to give five something's gotta give 6 something's got to give up let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the flo. โ™ฌ

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

You're banned because there is clearly something wrong with you if you're letting bodies hit the floor.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You're banned because we all have problems :\

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

YB because humanity shouldn't be surviving.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

You're banned because I think I've broken the fourth metacarpal in my right hand. It's late at night here and everything is closed. I'm going to try to bed and deal with it in the morning.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You're banned because I'm sorry for you :\

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

You're banned because it has been a very long time since I've been on this thread

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You're banned because welcome back! YAY!

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

You're banned because thank you for the welcome! ๐Ÿ˜„

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You're banned because YAY!

Showing 55201-55215 of 57599