ForumsGamesARMORGAMES FAVORITE GENRE GRAPH

30 6692
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I wanna do something cool in the video game forum. Let's have everyone 'vote' their favorite video game genre (only one, please!) , and I will make a bar graph and maybe even a pie graph (if I can figure that one out) of what the most popular genre is. Of course I will have to list all the usernames who 'voted' so that someone who forgets wont have to vote twice. We can't do combination genres like Action-adventure. What primary genre appeals to you the most? Simply 'vote' and include one-to-several reasons why the genre is your favorite.

So here we go! Genres are:

--Action
--Adventure
--MISC (similar to other, contains genres separate from the primary list, like Music. Ask if you think your genre goes in here or somewhere else)
--RPG
--Strategy (Real-time Strategy, Puzzle, MOBA, Tactical, Turn-based, etc.)
--Shooter (FPS, third-person, spaceship shooter, top-down, etc.)
--Sports (includes racing)
--Simulation (Goat simulator, baking simulator, burglar simulator, X simulator)

I'll kick it off by 'voting' RPG and begin construction once I have a sizable amount of 'votes'. The graph(s) will be updated as we continue. HAJIMEDAZOU!

Adventure: 4
RPG: 6
Strategy: 6
Shooter: 1
Sports: 1
Simulation: 3

Total votes: 21
Voted: Freakenstein, 09philj, MattEmAngel, Arm_Candy, MrDayCee, Ferret, Reton8, R2D21999, Pangtongshu, Darkfire45, Shoeminor, Loop_Stratos, UnleashedUponMankind, Terry_Logic, TheMostManlyMan, Nichodemus, SirLegendary, GoodyPundit, Doombreed, d_dude, Frank_Frooton

Current Graph Statistics:

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx79/Freakenstein_AG/AGFGG_zpsmny9qy3g.png

• 30 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 30