The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 386117
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh it's that time again? New sentence!

Christmas is a time of giving and forgiveness. What better ways to celebrate than having a great party with pudding and eggnog? Just don't forget about giving presents or Santa and his elves would be very disappointed and the reindeers would have nothing to eat for the rest of the year.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hebrew and back:

Christmas is a time of giving forgiveness. What better way to celebrate than with a party eggnog pudding? Just do not forget, gifts Santo gnomes his reindeer will be very disappointed not to have to eat the rest of the year.

Dujas
Dujas
59 posts
Bard

Hindi and back!
Christmas is the time of pardon. What better way eggnog pudding with a party to celebrate? Just do not forget, gift Santo gnomes his reindeer do not have to eat the rest of the year will be very disappointed.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

French and back :

Christmas is a time of forgiveness. What better way to puddle eggnog with a celebration to celebrate? Remember, don Santo gnomes his reindeer should not be eaten at the end of the year will be very disappointed.

Don Santo !? Hahaha seems the Mafia joined the party !

Poor reindeer :/

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Serbian and back:

Christmas is a time of forgiveness. What better way to get a pool of eggnog with festivities to celebrate? Do not forget, Don Santo-dwarfs his reindeer should not be eaten at the end of the year will be very disappointed.

A pool of eggnog? Drunken Santa :P

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Well, this game made me log in although I'm not very active anymore. YAY!

Japanese and back:

Christmas is allowed. What is the time to get the festival of the eggnog a better way to celebrate? Do not forget the source query at the end of this year of his reindeer dwarf star is absolutely deplorable.

THE FESTIVAL OF THE EGGNOG SHALL CONTINUE!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Turkish and back:

Christmas is allowed. Is it time for you to become a better way of celebrating the Eggnogun festival? Its reindeer dwarf star is absolutely appalling at the end of this year, do not forget the source question

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Tajik and back:

Christmas is allowed. If Eggnogun better way to celebrate the holiday? Star Hotel deer do not forget at the end of this year is absolutely horrible, that originates in question

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Spanish and back:

Christmas is allowed. If Eggnogun best way to celebrate the holidays? Star Hotel deer do not forget that by the end of this year is absolutely horrible, it originates in question

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Latin and back:

Christ is given. If a festival to celebrate Eggnogun best? Star hotel in the end of this year, do not forget not, how horrible is the deer, urging his

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Bulgarian and back:

Christ has given us. If a festival celebrating the best Eggnogun? Star hotel at the end of this year, do not forget how horrible my opinion, spoke to him

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

French and back :

Christ has given us. If a festival celebrating the best Eggnogun? Star hotel at the end of this year, do not forget how horrible my opinion, spoke to her

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Serbian and back:

Christ has given us. If you have a festival celebrates the best Eggnogun? , Spoke about how awful in my opinion, at the end of this year, the stars, remember, his

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Arabic and back:

Christ gave us. If anakmean_bon held Eggnogun better? Talked about how bad, in my opinion, at the end of this year, the stars, and his memory

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Traditional Chinese and back :

Christ has given us. If anakmean_bon in good Eggnogun? Because the end of the year is bad, in my opinion, stars and memories

Showing 541-555 of 876