The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 386113
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Polish and back:

Great atmosphere. Bogglingly As long as they do not believe in me, it is great. The long road way sound in this way, I tell you, he went down to the nuts Pharmacy

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hmong and back:

Great atmosphere. Bogglingly As long as they do not believe in me, it was great. Long way from the sound in this way, I tell you, it will be quick to prescribe

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

French and back :

Very good atmosphere. Odd As long as they do not believe in me, it was great. Long way to sound this way, I tell you, it will be fast to prescribe.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Pashto and back:

Very good atmosphere. Odd until they have no confidence in me, was very good. A long way to sound this way, I tell you, it will be fast to prescribe.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Gujarati and Back :

Very good atmosphere. Odd they have no confidence in me, was very good. To sound the way a long way, I tell you, it will be quick.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Russian and back:

Very good atmosphere. It is strange that they do not have confidence in me, it was very good. To sound like a long way, I tell you, it will be quick.

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Scottish Gaelic and back:

Very good atmosphere. It is strange that they do not have confidence in me, it was very good. It sounds far as to tell you quickly

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Klingon and back!!! >

well done. that is Strange, I don't, not yet. in the autumn of the Warrior as it is because of him we shortened

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Macedonian and back:

well done. it is no wonder I still do not. in autumn Warrior as because of him shorten

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Khmer and back :

Very good. That's strange, I do not, not yet. In the autumn of the warriors as it is because of him that we are short

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Georgian and back:

very good. This is strange, I have not, no. Fall fighters, as it is because of him that we are short

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Italian and back :

very well. This is strange, I have not, no. Autumn fighters, as it is thanks to him that we are short

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Klingon and back again cuz it really changes the text

Chicken pox. Strange, isn't it, to his father. It seems, autumn figters go through him short

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Persian and back:

Chicken pox. Strange, is not it, to his father. It seems, through his fighters fall short

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Chicken Pox ? :')

Corean and back :

varicella. Strangely, not to his father. It looks like his fighter is running short.

:')

Showing 511-525 of 876