ForumsThe TavernCANDY OH YUM

19 11804
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You all suck at making topics and yet they're still here wallowing about. Lemme hit ya with a Lil SHABANG

Describe your favorite candy/candies, but don't state what your favorite candy is.

Mine are a cyndrical hard candy, with fruity flavors. They are somewhat translucent, although the amount differs with the flavour/colourful, obviously. Best flavor is blueberry but a lot of people seem to think watermelon is.

• 19 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Mine is Cyanide mmmm tasty c: .... And Watermelon. Strawbery? Anything that makes you die from happiness.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It's a relatively long black stick. It's kind of hard but has some sticky sweetness inside it. I like the bigger ones more, they're more satisfying, however they come in all sizes.
Twix are great

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It can be different color, it's soft and get sticky once you suck on it.
If you shake it, it wiggles.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I can already tell this thread has some beautiful potential bless my soul

Another favorite of mine are wee Lil fishies :3 glub glub

twix are great

Reported for breaking thread rules

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Wednesday last, the ship arrived in port;
Its cargo holds, with ingots, lined.
We'd played some sailors in a game of gin
For their goods from lands refined.
Several bad hands put my watch into hock,
But I prevailed 'fore daylight's break.
We'd cleaned them out of prescious claret
And played till naught was left to take.
Our success, we toasted with champagne.
The gelatinous sweets were ours at last.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

You want me to choose? You're cruel, pang, too cruel.

It's sweet on the outside. You dissolve it a little with your mouth juice, when suddenly, the taste changes. YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THE SOUR FIZZY CAPSULE THAT LIVES INSIDE. At this point, you either eat the entire thing fast before you run out of SOUR FIZZY CAPSULE or you suck out all the flavor of the SOUR FIZZY CAPSULE and then eat the normal flavored candy afterwards.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Butterfinger Cups... those things... They're addicting

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61641831.jpg

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

It's a large chocolate bar rammed full of peanuts, raisins, nougat, caramel, and puffed rice. The surface is rather lumpy. It's extremely solid and satisfying.

I don't eat candy. It's unhealthy.

So's most of the food we eat. Including, but not limited to, cured, smoked, or otherwise processed meat, red meat, bread, anything fried, that cereal you had for breakfast (I don't care what it was, still loaded with sugar.), and fruit juice. And it hasn't killed me yet.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Well don't know this is really considered 'candy candy' but it's dessert.

It's a soft doughy type of baked disc-like thing. I like it usually baked with spotted chocolates and when it's fresh out the oven. My favorite types are the firm yet still easily breakable ones that are crispy on the outside but soft and warm on the inside, best enjoyed with milk.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's a chocolatey circle thing with small spike things around it and it has the butter peanut thing inside the other thing. The candy is then put in a orange and brown package thing and it's sent out for people to do things with the thing.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Including, but not limited to, cured, smoked, or otherwise processed meat, red meat, bread, anything fried, that cereal you had for breakfast (I don't care what it was, still loaded with sugar.), and fruit juice.
Smoked meat: No.
Red meat: Unless it's red due to substandard cooking, no.
Bread: No.
Bran flakes, Quaker oat cereal, multigrain Cheerios knockoff: No.
Fruit juice: Unless scurvy is the epitome of health, no.
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

It's sweet, fluffy, and it's usually pink or blue, though it sometimes comes in other colors like orange, purple, or yellow. It starts out big, but shrinks as you eat it. You can eat it off a stick or out of a bag, depending on where you buy it. Most candy stores do not sell it, but you can find it at most fairs and baseball games. I've even seen it sold by the bucket.

As you can see in my armatar, I am a master wizard with the ability to make this type of candy come out of my hands. I call it......ARM CANDY.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

It's hard on the outside, oval, and striped in white and various colours depending on the flavor. The outside is somewhat mint-tasting, then the inside has a flavor-tasting liquid thing.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I like many but I do like the one that comes with a stick stuck at its bottom and is completely a sugar boiled confectionery.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Smoked meat: No.

Hmm. I'm sure this one was a carcinogen, but I can't find the source.
Red meat: Unless it's red due to substandard cooking, no.

Linked to cardiovascular diseases.
Bread: No.

Loaded with salt.
Bran flakes, Quaker oat cereal, multigrain Cheerios knockoff: No.

More Sugar than you'd expect.
Fruit juice: Unless scurvy is the epitome of health, no.

Full of sugar.
Showing 1-15 of 19