ForumsGamesPoll: Best Zombie (or undead) game series?

19 5134
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Let's go Team Resident Evil!

• 19 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

best zombie game series is resident evil .. every game in the series up until resident evil 4 were AMAZIINGG. even survivor and dead aim are 10x better than 4. but if Resident evil wasnt on the list, then next best, maybe dead rising? (but since i was a xbox 360 guy turned playstation 3/4 i never got to play dr3)

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Yes, Resident Evil!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

id go with forbiden siren. i like actual survival horror games where you arent an unbelievibly bad *** man with umlimited ammo.
i prefer those games that actually make you feel defenseless.

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Alright, I'm going to have to check out "Forbiden Siren" then.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

As one game, I'm going to go for The Last of Us, as a whole series, I'm going with Resident evil!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i thought about mentioning the last of us. but they werent reallly zombies. they were controlled by mushrooms. they werent even techincally dead.
i have plenty of survival games i like, but i only can think of forbiden siren if we are talking only about zombies.

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

@thebluerabbit

Honestly non of the games should be up there if it was a truly "undead" zombie, haha. Not sure about forbidden Siren though.

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

Resident Evil, there is literally no contest. And if you are a gamer l like me, then you know what I mean.
@SirLegendary and @TheAngelOfWar (So glad you agree!!

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

@Scarlet53

Yeah! Team RE!

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Go Resident Evil! Love that game!!!!! XD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Honestly non of the games should be up there if it was a truly "undead" zombie, haha. Not sure about forbidden Siren though.

they are literally zombies. the enemy is called "shibito" which i think in japanese means "cropse men". you even see humans die and come back as such. and unlike other games, just dying makes you a zombie, even if its not the zombies that kill you. not to mention, they are as smart as regular people and use weapons, open doors, talk etc.

oh but i do have to say, only play this if your patient. its literally one of the hardest games ive ever played, and i dont think its really possible to finish it without a guide lol.

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

Executioneer - Resident evil

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

Executioneer - Resident evil

munkind
munkind
54 posts
Prince

I think that you need to specify the answer, bacause not all of Resident Evil games are great. For me: RE, RE 2, RE Nemesis, RE Code Veronica - the greatest. The RE 4 (first person shooter) on PS 1 was some kind of ****. The RE 4 on pc was good, but It did not cause real emotions, like fear or smth else. The same with other new parts: RE 5, and RE 6. I like this games - they was perfect, cool graphic, cool gameplay, but for me, as lover of first parts of games - it isnt a RE games, it is just games with killing monsters... Imho... And, if really, Dying Light - is very good game, i like it so much, cause it is really scarry sometimes (especcially in very start of game) and very good graphics and history. Thanks )

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That interactive Walking Dead game. I've never actually played a game with zombies besides Zombies. But I've seen a few Youtubers play Walking Dead and it looks great.

Showing 1-15 of 19