Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time
- 1,404 Replies
I wish you guys would add something like online fights...
you could add minions like to help you fight and they have a cool-down like the other attack things but their cool-downs are longer, but you don't start out having one, you need to buy the minions from a shop that's called minions shop (i couldn't think of a creative name X3) or just put them in the shop. Then you can level them up and the max level is 40 and the max amount of minions you can have is 2, because they will probably be powerful.
The game is gonna be avaible on Steam?
will we ever be a time add a pet for the games and different genders???
i think it should have a real time 1 on 1 battle with ranking system. this is gonna be a big time RPG hahahha
I honesty think the game is pretty perfect. There are some things I'd like to add though.
First of all, I think that there should be a challenge mode available from the start. (Yes, I know there is turbo mode,)
I also believe that there could be a real-time element to the game a well.
maybe a level up screen
u can add friendly battles and clan :>
add a lot more lvls and more stuff in training
and more potians and spells
add some easter egg.
How about pets with abilities? Like a turtle that could increase your defense and on land you would be slower, but in water you would be faster? Just a suggestion.
Edit: You could save animals to get pets too. I also forgot to read what you were adding.
maybe we add some kind of fame rate
You must be logged in to post a reply!