Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time
- 1,384 Replies
will it be on steam or armor games?
Yea I m waiting for S&S 2. Making!! The Game
I would really like it if we could change the sensitivity of the bow movement in the archery training.
I want to say that I would like a game like the last one, maybe just some more stuff to do + main quest, and side quests. I feel like most of the comments and suggestions would make the game not as fun and way to different from the last one. Just like learn to fly 3, I feel as though most of this will ruin what the game was, completely changing the formula. I'm not saying that it should just be an expansion pack, but I also want it to be somewhat like the last game!
Come on, it's been frickin' 2 years now!
one onliene mod
Peasant to a king!
Events? As you are making a town, then sometimes you will be attacked by bandits and such. The stronger you get, the harder the attacks. Maybe even champions, or other player builds with the ai can attack rarely, and give rewards.
Plus, in training, apples can be different colours, silver, gold, platinum, mega gold, ect.
Higher tiers move faster, but give much more exp than normal ones
it would be cool if u could select like a certain hero race and that race would have different attributes and abilities
If you just bring this game to Android or iOS, you will make lots of money and get even more players!
2nd thing is, this game needs an online server where can players create guilds and fight eachother!
i wanted it to be first person but its too late...
I had yet another idea, if you are still checking this.
And this may have been said before, but I have not seen it as a recent idea.
So there will be levels, where you rush to fight the bad guys. But what if between the levels, there are Rogue soul 2 levels (Not exact copies, but levels like how Rogue souls was made.)
They would get harder as you get further on, and once you beat one, it becomes a optional thing that you can do.
Would definitely be cool to see.
And the Event idea could be here, and you can have a event boss, or event runs rather than normal. They would give extra loot like the normal idea.
add pets to help you fight
-more than 1 arena witch 30 levels
-pvp fights / multiplayer
-pets= attackers or defenders
-orbs can be use to upgrade weapons and armors
-coop fights / multiplayer
-dungeons ( find new orbs for upgrading weapons and armors )
-in first game, we are champions in one kingdom ( make 3 more kingdoms )
-the game must be harder
thats all from me ( and sorry if I have bad enghlish )
You must be logged in to post a reply!