ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328297
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
DeathyGfx
DeathyGfx
1 posts
Peasant

Some pistol's,gun's,trap's,secret swords\weapons\armors, some people to help you in the battle,tournaments,events,new coins,new skills,special skills,new statistics,new attacks, a king,and a new girlfriend

silvere2000
silvere2000
1 posts
Farmer

A x2 button in the batlles...

zackcaraballo
zackcaraballo
1 posts
Nomad

maybe you can add online battles
and being able to chose a job like warrior mage archer.

PotatoGames12
PotatoGames12
1 posts
Nomad

You should add companions that help you in battle so it could have a system where it goes like 1v2 or 3v3 and battles like that with a max of 3 people per battle and each companion has stats and you can change them but its expensive. Also, you could add a thing where you draw items and companions and draw these items you have to spend money but the cost varies on what thing you wanna buy and the more expensive the more valuable items.

diamond03
diamond03
1 posts
Peasant

maybe add pets and/or mounts thank you can buy or hatch
- PS love the game if you can please add it to steam!

Loui_7968
Loui_7968
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe there could be some small minigames or a lottery of the sorts.
Also, is this game EVER going to see the light of day? its been over 2 years now.

xandyw
xandyw
2 posts
Farmer

Sorry for the long wait but I am grounded so I cant but maybe you can do something like the original map with enemies that if you run into you have to fight.Controls could be arrow keys/wasd and remember I am only 9 sorry for the let down.

Milos_Simic
Milos_Simic
3 posts
Nomad

perhaps mini games you can play with tickets you collect in battles to get prizes

lifenregaer12345
lifenregaer12345
2 posts
Nomad

Add in this game the opportunity to walk, and create 50 bosses, 500 levels, and after that make the achievement "King of the game." this is all I want to add to the game and nothing more.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Generally I like Swords and Souls very much, but I didn't like the fact that there was no real plot and no dialogs with NPCs. The rest was great. Maybe some puzzles would enrich the experience of playing too. Anyway waiting forward for September 2018! xD

finnykid999
finnykid999
1 posts
Shepherd

will s&s2 be on steam?

allen_salcedo
allen_salcedo
1 posts
Nomad

sooo when is the game coming?

zhart57
zhart57
1 posts
Blacksmith

* dodge chance for enemies.
* critical chance for enemies.
* may be player can dodge like super critical. Player have to click the button at the time mouse sign shown.
* New training types which will increase both meele damage and health or ranged damage and health.
* May be some minigames which are played like rouge soul levels. So at the end of the level player could find a new item or some money.

norpboy
norpboy
1 posts
Nomad

Something completely random for example: A GREEN BEAN SWORD.My Idea.

Peternacho
Peternacho
2 posts
Nomad

My heroe against the one on rogue soul

Showing 1321-1335 of 1403