ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1421 114993
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,421 Replies
Pandabear9
Pandabear9
3 posts
Blacksmith

You need Camps, camps are fun. enemy camps where 3 or 5 or 9 goblins or Orcs standing there or moving walking around. and if you come too close within each ones range one will charge you. kill all and the Boss comes out. OR make it a random spawn of Boss. The more enemies you kill in the camps increases the chances of Boss spawning. And do not focus too much on armors and weapons. Gears are what makes a game dead and boring. focus on more things to do and better looking town. and world. and things to do. Like maybe a noodle restuarant? dining restaurant. Planting seeds and crops. like Harvestmoon. alittle planting.

Pandabear9
Pandabear9
3 posts
Blacksmith

buy 10 Cat knights will help you. use like reinforcements. with this in mind i am thinking of a castle defence. lol. Like Lord of the Rings Two Towers. 10 Bears warriors. 7 Hippo guards. and some Cat ninjas. and 1 Elephant or dinosaur for the trump card backup. i have much ideas

TheGravityMaster
TheGravityMaster
1 posts
Farmer

More lost children.....

ILKtheCOOL
ILKtheCOOL
2 posts
Peasant

And there should be (when you beat the game) A GOD MODE! YOU VS ENEMIGODS (but you keep your stuff and you get to the max lvl)

Jose799
Jose799
1 posts
Peasant

maybe make several regions where there are more than 30 battles

zachyoder
zachyoder
2 posts
Peasant

did u notice that they said the game was almost done like 3 years ago 3; not saying it ain't coming i want it to

fuegopac1
fuegopac1
1 posts
Peasant

off and on

varun1564
varun1564
1 posts
Peasant

its 2017 now...

Solodude_04
Solodude_04
1 posts
Shepherd

wow I can't wait

wesleynlgamer
wesleynlgamer
1 posts
Peasant

make a mobile game of it to

sambonie
sambonie
1 posts
Peasant

make it to where you can get a staff that casts spells

HahiHa
HahiHa
7,945 posts
Viceroy

@zachyoder The date on the OP is that of the original post; pretty sure it's been updated since. Also, there's this post.

Kinetic1000
Kinetic1000
8 posts
Peasant

I think there should be pets

Kinetic1000
Kinetic1000
8 posts
Peasant

or at least 1 or more buddy that can help you in-battle and be equipped with stuff

Kinetic1000
Kinetic1000
8 posts
Peasant

oh nvm I saw there were pets that will be added

Showing 1366-1380 of 1421

We may use cookies to help customize your experience, including performing analytics and serving ads.
Learn More