Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time
- 1,391 Replies
You should add companions that help you in battle so it could have a system where it goes like 1v2 or 3v3 and battles like that with a max of 3 people per battle and each companion has stats and you can change them but its expensive. Also, you could add a thing where you draw items and companions and draw these items you have to spend money but the cost varies on what thing you wanna buy and the more expensive the more valuable items.
maybe add pets and/or mounts thank you can buy or hatch
- PS love the game if you can please add it to steam!
Maybe there could be some small minigames or a lottery of the sorts.
Also, is this game EVER going to see the light of day? its been over 2 years now.
Sorry for the long wait but I am grounded so I cant but maybe you can do something like the original map with enemies that if you run into you have to fight.Controls could be arrow keys/wasd and remember I am only 9 sorry for the let down.
perhaps mini games you can play with tickets you collect in battles to get prizes
Add in this game the opportunity to walk, and create 50 bosses, 500 levels, and after that make the achievement "King of the game." this is all I want to add to the game and nothing more.
Generally I like Swords and Souls very much, but I didn't like the fact that there was no real plot and no dialogs with NPCs. The rest was great. Maybe some puzzles would enrich the experience of playing too. Anyway waiting forward for September 2018! xD
will s&s2 be on steam?
sooo when is the game coming?
* dodge chance for enemies.
* critical chance for enemies.
* may be player can dodge like super critical. Player have to click the button at the time mouse sign shown.
* New training types which will increase both meele damage and health or ranged damage and health.
* May be some minigames which are played like rouge soul levels. So at the end of the level player could find a new item or some money.
Something completely random for example: A GREEN BEAN SWORD.My Idea.
My heroe against the one on rogue soul
@Peternacho That would be an epic fight, but more like a friendly sparring, because these guys are friends.
Maybe this heroe can be so good that the goberment hires him to kill the one of rogue soul, and you can have lots of ideas about that, like for example making a multiplayer or online that you choose team heroe or rogue soul and i dont know things like that
i like the taking over part
also make it multiplayer
You must be logged in to post a reply!