ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328184
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
zachyoder
zachyoder
2 posts
Nomad

did u notice that they said the game was almost done like 3 years ago 3; not saying it ain't coming i want it to

fuegopac1
fuegopac1
2 posts
Nomad

off and on

varun1564
varun1564
1 posts
Nomad

its 2017 now...

Solodude_04
Solodude_04
1 posts
Peasant

wow I can't wait

wesleynlgamer
wesleynlgamer
1 posts
Nomad

make a mobile game of it to

sambonie
sambonie
1 posts
Nomad

make it to where you can get a staff that casts spells

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@zachyoder The date on the OP is that of the original post; pretty sure it's been updated since. Also, there's this post.

Kinetic1000
Kinetic1000
8 posts
Shepherd

I think there should be pets

Kinetic1000
Kinetic1000
8 posts
Shepherd

or at least 1 or more buddy that can help you in-battle and be equipped with stuff

Kinetic1000
Kinetic1000
8 posts
Shepherd

oh nvm I saw there were pets that will be added

gagimic
gagimic
1 posts
Nomad

Combo Leaderboards.

Kinetic1000
Kinetic1000
8 posts
Shepherd

you could add new skills

NathanMagnemite
NathanMagnemite
2 posts
Nomad

I didn't read all the ideas, of course (since there are over 1,000), but here's a possibly new stat idea that would come with its own training minigame:

Intelligence
This number represents the chance that you'll come up with a brilliant idea during battle, and the effectiveness of this idea. When you see a lightbulb appear over your head, click it to get a random buff of the following:
~A random stat increase that lasts for the rest of the battle
~A new skill that last for the rest of the battle:
~~Counterattack: When attacked, there is a chance of dodging and doing X damage back.
~~Rage: When damaged, there is a small chance of getting enraged. While enraged, attacks do X more damage.
~~Any of the Skills/Techniques that are already in the game, but stacked, or better. Obviously the effectiveness of which based on this value.

It would be hilarious if the minigame were a series of questions on any subject(s), like math or just trivia. But that probably would get repetitive. So just solving randomly generated puzzles could do, and the Perfect would be based on solving them in a short amount of time.

A match-3 game could also work, but it would be a bit of stretch.
Awesome game by the way!

NathanMagnemite
NathanMagnemite
2 posts
Nomad

Daily Challenges would also be neat. They could be randomized, and the difficulty/rewards could be based on what numbered Challenge you are on right now.
Perfect opportunity to add seasonal challenges that include exclusive, themed enemies like Christmas enemies. You get rewarded with exclusive, themed weapons, too, like a candy cane sword (it would just be a skin you could put on any weapon).

mexhait_jakupi
mexhait_jakupi
1 posts
Peasant

Wait soulgames how about you add sword abiltys like 1 sword every hit gives you 100 hp? or a sword every hit gets stronger and stronger? and also add helmets

Showing 1351-1365 of 1403