ForumsThe Tavern.Team Members of Armor Games and their personalities.

12 4576
ASUNKEN
ASUNKEN
29 posts
Scribe

All members are males and heterosexual or not? Can I ask or not?

• 12 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm fairly certain that they're not.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

All members are males and heterosexual or not?
And neither of these are even personalities.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i remember theres is a lesbian among us BAM

so no

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

yeah whenever I sign up on dating websites, under personality I like to list 'male and heterosexual' so that women know exactly the kind of man I am

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

yeah whenever I sign up on dating websites, under personality I like to list 'male and heterosexual' so that women know exactly the kind of man I am

*Insert thank you gif*

And then the "Faces of Armorgames/Users" thread with everyone's pictures appeared. Unless people lied there, in wich case... wealp.

Well, being around since the old days, the rumor does exist. I don't get why the photo thread would disprove it.
Anyway, that's about as far as I am going to delve into details. This is irrelevant to...pretty much everything and as everyone else pointed out, sexual preferences are not personalities. Not to mention that we don't even know what the answer to the OP's second question is.

Maybe this needs to be locked...I don't know... O_O

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Because you get to see who is make and female. Then again, they could be other people instead of the user, or... you know, really well editted.

I still don't get your point sorry Both male and female members have posted pictures of themselves in the thread...

Maybe every thread needs to be locked. Ever thought about it that way?

Okay I'll shut up now.

Yeah...I don't know, whatever you like

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I have been going by the title in addition to the opening post instead of only the latter, and it sounds to me like @ASUNKEN is asking about the Armor Games staff, not every single Armor Games member. Since the opening post is ambiguous, I could be mistaken, but this question would make more sense than asking if everyone who has an account on Armor Games is a heterosexual male.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I feel happy or satisfied when I carry large jars of stuff, like sugar, flour, beans, whatever. And it has to be jars, not cardboard boxes.

I never eat food mixed up, I only eat food separately. I also only eat one type of food on a plate before going to the next type.

The toilet paper is flipped forward. Always. If flipped backward, I WILL flip it forward.

I feel sorry for a machine if it is running and no one is using it, so I make sure to turn it off. Like the internet router. It gets hot as it keeps running, so every night when people are asleep I turn it off.

I put coffee creamer in my tea, I think it accentuates the flavor and turns it into a perfect drink.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

yes my personality is homosexual and female :}

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Female? From the Official Photo thread, I thought that you were a male.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@akshobhya ...anyone can lie with a photograph! Besides, pang clearly states it in her profile. "Gender: female". How could you get confused

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

The toilet paper is flipped forward. Always. If flipped backward, I WILL flip it forward.

*High Five*

Showing 1-12 of 12