Eight Quests for Bloons TD 5.
Reach Rank 6.
Beat Any Map On Medium Difficulty.
On A Mission
Beat A Special Mission.
Build A Temple Of The Monkey God.
Beat 12 Different Intermediate Maps.
Beat 30 Different Maps.
Special Agent Gibbon
Unlock Any Special Agent Pro.
Master of Bloon
Beat Any Extreme Track On Hard.
- 29 Replies
- Upgraded snipers
- Upgraded spike factories (my favorite)
- Upgraded super monkeys
- maybe mages?
- pineapples -- manually or from planes
- mortars, upgraded dartling
walkthrough for all quests in a new profile:
1. play the first map in "easy" a few times to unlock supermonkey
2. play the Feb/07/2012 Daily Challenge for player/tower ranks.you can be rank 50 in 10 plays.
3. play 30 different maps in easy with same strategy: 4/2 ninja--2/2 mage--4/2 ninja--2/2 mage then spam 4/2ninjas or ungrade the mages to 2/4
4. you should get over 2000 monkey money with all 30 maps cleared,if you dont,try the special missions.buy 50 pontoons and find one water map to use/sell them to get "Special Agent Gibbon" in 5 mins.
5. get 1000 monkey money.buy Double Cash and Big Bloon Sabotage before entering the "Main Street" extreme map. start with 2 4/2 ninja and 2 2/2 mage as before then spam factories and supermonkeys.its easy to get "Master of Bloon" when playing as the right way.
Just two things or possible edits to your walkthrough (which was a great, succinct list, btw):
1. Just to be clear for others' sake, something like "4/2 Ninja" would be upgrading a ninja four times on Path 1, and two times on Path 2.
2. For your #4, I would suggest buying something you can actually use, like Bloonberries. I'm sure you can use pontoons, of course, but bloonberries, squirrels, and turtles are just a bit more expensive but much more useful. Plus, once you use 50 of them, they turn pro and can make the extreme level much less stressful.
The game is good developed, catching eye frame, fun animation and good old "opping" sound. But there is 1 thing that really annoyed me, the loading.
After I have loaded the game, the second time (and so on) is really long, and the game is completely gone missing (before the ninjakiwi iconic frame) and I thought the game was crashed. Then I figure it out because the game use the online save system so it has to wait, to memorize me! It really bugged me about the time and why the game just can't start "head on" and then go to online save or local save like others (like some others on armorgames)?
It such a tiny but painful black dot on a white shirt you know!
The last two quests were incredibly easy - reached Rank 50, finished Main Street NAASFRILLS (the A means Abilities). Premiums made it less difficult than a Monkey Lane on Easy (this was actually the first time I spent any MM$):
Double Cash, Bigger Beacons, Monkey Tycoon (not used), Big Bloon Sabotage, Tack Awesomizer (totally about MM$1600)
I had about 5 Towns/MIBs, 5 SHREDRs, 3 Spectres, a couple of Ices, Snipers, Darts, Glues, Bombs and Ninjas. I placed 20 Bloonsberries at the beginning and another 30 after wave 85 - popped 0 bloons altogether.
Overally, not difficult but looong quests. Still, fun to play (most of the time).
Anyone have a written guide for a expert level on hard? Not just guidelines but a whole guide in steps, would be awsome
@antonhbp - do you mean Expert or Extreme?
I'd advise googling up some YT videos (just be aware that some updates have messed up the value of some towers/upgrades a bit - check the date of the walkthrough) or using Bloons Wiki through .../[Track_Name]/Strategies (most of the tracks have these).
Also, you should look for walkthroughs with notes like "NAPS", "NLL" or "NAPSFRILLS", since these should be more "safe" (aka more probable to work in all circumstances).
For Extreme (Main Street), this strategy is fairly similar to mine. However, I heavily recommend using Premiums I listed above (especially DC and BBS) just to be more sure (if you have enough $MM).
Thanks man, yeah I mean Extreme, my bad
For the spiritual leader, I went into sandbox mode after I unlocked the temple. LIFE HACKS.
does "beating a map" mean completing it in easy normal and hard?
Lol, i think what i'm the only one that got spiritual leader without use sandbox :P
You mean the camo leads, you need camo detecting towers that can pop camo leads, and/or a 2/2 village for camo
The Quest are very easy. I'll tell you the way I did it which I think is the fastest way (it can get you from rank 31 to 50 in an hour)
1. Play tracks on easy until you get to $3000 (doing advance-easy is easier and faster than beginner-hard)
2. Buy Fast Tracks (skip first 25 levels)
3. Do Apopclypse mode with fast track (so you get more money) on using Superjombombo's youtube
video "BTD5 - How do you beat Apopalypse" (this will give you crazy amount of EXP you can rank up to rank 50 and unlock all upgrades for all towers)
4. Play levels with fast tracks until you have $2500.
5. Buy 50 Bloonberry Bush
How to beat Main Street
1. use 25 Bloonberry Bush on each end of the street.
2. Farm bananas until round 28
3.Get good lead popping power (make sure no lead goes through b/c 1 lead = all bloonberry bush destroyed)
4. Buy OP towers like Robo-Monkey (I got max temple of monkey god before round 85)
These acilicas simply kill, they need to be performed not for an hour, 2, 3, but for weeks.
Especially this: Track Master Beat 30 Different Maps. Hardness: Hard
You must be logged in to post a reply!