ForumsWEPR[Are We Screwed Yet?] 2016 US Presidential Election

260 99650
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I figured let's create a master thread for the world event of the year. After all, who won't be watching people jockey viciously for the position of most powerful person in the world?

As of now the situation is as thus:

Republican - Trump running ahead of the pack surprisingly.
Democrat - Less clear, Clinton and Sanders are still duking it out, though Clinton has many more super-delegates to her name.

So this is a thread to post about anything related to the race. Have a favourite candidate to plump for? Feel the system is biased? Angry at the political establishment? Post it here. Hopefully we can get more discussion going when things get heated up!

Personally of all the candidates, I like Clinton the most, and failing that, Trump. Of course, like is a very subjective and relative word.

-Latest-

Republican
Trump: 329
Cruz:231
Rubio: 110
Kasich: 25
Carson: Dropped out

Democrat

Counting Super Delegates
Clinton: 1066
Sanders: 432

• 260 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

I think he was elected because many conservatives are being brainwashed by human garbage such as Alex Jones (the Infowars nut job), Rush Limbaugh (another uneducated idiot), Sean Hannity (college dropout), Anne Coulter (you could never tell she actually went to school), and that so-called religious psychopath (can't recall his name).

I have no idea who those people are, and I honestly don't think it even matters considering how overshadowed they are by Trump and his actions. And maybe that's the reason why is USA in so much trouble these days. Because with people being busy reacting to Trump's idiotic Twitter posts, they get the chance to steal millions of dollars from them, as well as get instructions from CIA on how they are supposed to influence Trump. Sounds like a conspiracy theory, but some things I've seen made me think that way.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Hillary being unlikeable certainly helped him greatly.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hillary being unlikeable certainly helped him greatly.

The Republicans were scared of her because she can play their own game.
It's no wonder they started sabotaging her in the media for at least 4 years prior to the presidential election.
If you repeat a lie often enough, people start believing it.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've got a solution to fix Congress for good.

Get rid of the old creeps in the Republican party, then do the same with the Democrats, elect 50% white people, 50% minorities, 50% men, 50% women. Make 50 yo the age limit.

What do you think?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

How about just ban lobbying? If a company wants to promote their opinion to the government, sign a petition like the rest of us do.
Speaking of petitions...
https://www.freepress.net/

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What happens when a Democrat behaves like a Republican?

This:
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/07/franken-resigns-285957

Meanwhile, the sexual predator/criminal/traitor who live in the White House and is trying to start WWIII is still president.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here's some news about another corrupted member of the Trump administration.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/06/scott-pruitt-tar-creek-oklahoma-investigation-215854

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Dictator Trump is pushing for Roy Moore against Doug Jones.
The obvious reason is because he wants one more Republican in the Senate.
We all know that the Orange in chief is only doing this because it's convenient for him, he could care less about the party.
I wonder though, maybe he sees himself in Roy Moore.
They are both depraved dirty old men who likes to lust over early teen girls.

Now the question is why is it better to vote for an old creep instead of a prosecutor who used to put child molester in jail?

For those who live in Alabama and know that their parents will vote for Roy old creep More. Ask them to look you in the eyes and give you their reason to vote for this guy and how they can live with themselves?

More and Trump might have some things in common but at least Trump doesn't pretend to be religious.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It seems that those radical right wing extremist traitors are seriously trying to stop the Mueller investigation.

Id they succeed, the USA will become a dictatorship so get ready to march in the streets in protest.
I hope many people will do it all over the country. We need to send a message to these unpatriotic lunatics!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Thank you decent people of Alabama!!!!
There is still hope for our country!

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones

If you take into account the voter suppression and the Gerrymandering (cheating by some Republicans). That's AMAZING!!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here's the unofficial results of the Alabama elections.
http://www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915

It seem that the old creep Moore refuses to concede the victory to Jones.
When it's all said and done I hope Moore goes back to his cave and disappear for good!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Remember this guy? Benedict Arnold

To those who know a bit about American history knows what this guy is remembered for ( a traitor).

If you follow politics, keep an eye on these guys.Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes,
Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, and
Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Charles Grassley

If the Mueller investigation finds Trump guilty of any wrongdoing concerning the elections or for money laundering...

These three weasels will be remembered as the new Benedict Arnold.
The only difference is the enemy is Russia, not the UK.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Long road for the Democrats to get back into power.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Long road for the Democrats to get back into power.

Yeah, they need to undo all the sabotage that was done with the gerrymandering all over the country.
After that they need to gain enough seats in the Senate and House to be able to impeach the traitor in chief.
They will need to rebuild all the American institutions destroyed by this criminal administration.
Finally the Democrats will have to rebuild the country's reputation internationally.

Yeah it looks like a HUMONGOUS job.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Even if they ride a large wave, is it really so good for America that their politics is increasingly going to both extremes? The far left is as obnoxious as the far right.

Showing 226-240 of 260