ForumsPopular MediaWho is your favorite actor?

7 5604
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

As the thread's title suggests, who is your favorite actor and what movie made you realize that?

I'll go first, but one of my favorite actors is Christoph Waltz. Why? Because of Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basters/Django Unchained

• 7 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hmm...hard to choose. I have to go with multiple names.

So, I'd say Leo Di Caprio and Johnny Depp from the obvious ones. They are just amazing. Now as for the less known but still famous actors, Andy Garcia and Jamie Foxx are pretty great.

As for the relatively unknown ones, I'd say Andrew Scott...definitely (if you know what I mean ).

mowad
mowad
1 posts
Chancellor

Waltz is one of my favoured, too, but there are so many more like DiCaprio (esp. after Wolf of Wall Street and Gatsby) , Johnny Depp, Mila Kunis, ...

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

I like a good comedy, so my favorite actors are comedians.

Rowan Atkinson, Edie Murphy and Jackie Chan, but also many of Serbian actors who I watched through my early childhood such as Miodrag Petrovic Thistle, Danilo Bata Stojkovic and Velibor Bata Zivojinovic.

FromHellBG
FromHellBG
37 posts
Peasant

Robert De Niro

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Jackie Chan, not for his acting talent but for the entertainment his movies bring.
I've seen pretty much all his movies and I like them all, even back when he was really young. I can't remember the title but he fought using the snake technique or something like that, it was like 100 years ago.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

I'm not really sure why, but I really like Russell Crowe, Jack Nicholson and Michael Fassbender.

paulhar1s50n
paulhar1s50n
25 posts
Nomad

I really like Johnny Depp and Stephen Hawking.

Showing 1-7 of 7