ForumsGame WalkthroughsDeterministic Dungeon - Field Journal

7 22189
helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

http://jpeg.cz/images/2018/01/03/m3SOx.jpg
--- Click the picture for link to the game. ---

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COMPLEX WALKTHROUGH/GUIDE. JUST A FIELD JOURNAL.

Mini-walkthrough - try to get some Mayan (green, slowdown) and possibly Hindu (gold, bigger loot chance) totems. Then go for the Bat'leth (8x0, 1x20). With some Mayan totems and a bit of practice it's the best weapon in the game. I used it the whole time from 4th floor onwards.
You can find totems in golden treasure chests in a special category.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've found every single piece of loot and fought every kind of monster during my gameplay, I decided to post a commented field journal for other players - mainly because of unclear equipment stats when looting (particularly of the special weapons).

The journal is complete (as of 2016/05/01), with all 111 entries, their Witch-level and Damage/Armor/Block values (for weapons, armor and shields respectively).

Use it without hesitation if you have any use of it. My pleasure.
Though, please, don't just copy it and claim it as your own. (Almost) everything else is allowed.

Should you have a question or find a typo/mistake/anything else you'd like to point out, please, feel free to comment/ask/correct me.

PS: If you want to be sure that I'll answer you, mention (@helpo1) me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to @Andelhofs for some technical support saving my time.

EDIT (2018/01/03): Updated links to pictures.

• 7 Replies
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

\0/ I love you 2!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

YAY! thanks helpo, it will help for sure

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Need To know what each stat does numerically, would help :P

kshperkins
kshperkins
1 posts
Peasant

Hi, @helpo1! Thanks for making this field guide! The links seem to be broken on the items and enemies lists. Is there something I'm missing?
Again, thanks!

EDIT:The links work just fine! The issue was that I tried to look at the pics were blocked on my computer's filters. Unfiltered it, and viola! Great field journal!

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

I'm glad you got it working, @kshperkins.

PSMG2219
PSMG2219
1 posts
Shepherd

What are the advantages of the special items? Just from the fighting values, they are quite bad and i could not really see any other advantage of using them.

Furrystabber
Furrystabber
1 posts
Nomad

the images are broken @helpo1

Showing 1-7 of 7