ForumsSupport ForumGames from same developer

6 3248
Lichon
Lichon
8 posts
Scribe

Why is there is no single place to view all games from a single developer ?
Right now I have browse every category and take note myself.
A developers users favorite games list is NOT the same.

Please make such a place/list possible, and sortable. Like launch date, update date, category and rating.

• 6 Replies
TiSe88
TiSe88
432 posts
King

Do you mean something like that?
Click here

Lichon
Lichon
8 posts
Scribe

Yes. Where did you find it ?
Just needs to be sortable now.

TiSe88
TiSe88
432 posts
King

@Lichon Click on the "All Games" button when you're on the gaming site. Example here:

http://i.imgur.com/maVGfTv.png

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @Lichon,

Did the information that @TiSe88 shared work for you? Or did you still have some suggestions/feedback about some additional features you wish to see?

-RP

Lichon
Lichon
8 posts
Scribe

The informationed TiSe88 shared did work, @RavePenguin. Buts its very hidden, just above the footer, waaay below the huge comments area. Even the "legacy-points" bar has no anchor to "submitted games".

When the "all-games-list" is opened, its not sortable in any way.
There was a game developer I looked up, and wanted to see if any new games had been released. Saw no such thing, then I wanted to looked for this game developers most popular games (rating high-low). Again disappointed to see no such thing. All I had was A-Z listing, paginated.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @Lichon thanks for the constructive feedback. I'll make sure to pass this along as something that would help everyone have a better experience with interacting with the site as well as to support the Devs!

-RP

Showing 1-6 of 6