ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514725
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

There is a lot of cool stuff if you look around but occasionally it just flies over my head.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@malikjef Hello and welcome here !

Rellik3000
Rellik3000
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello, everyone. I'm sorta new to all of this, but I'm excited to make new friends on this website.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Rellik3000 Welcome here ^^ Have fun on the forums !

modoads
modoads
1 posts
Constable

hello

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Greetings @modoads and welcome to Armor Games Forums

Ahmed_4990
Ahmed_4990
3 posts
Nomad

hi

Ahmed_4990
Ahmed_4990
3 posts
Nomad

excuse me i have a question

Ahmed_4990
Ahmed_4990
3 posts
Nomad

I want o save a game from not doppller in this account . how?

Adnold
Adnold
4 posts
Duke

Been playing armor games for ++ 7 years now i think. Still holds up!

cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

Hi there! I've been for a really long time but suddenly stopped using it so i can probably say i'm pretty new to this again. hahaha. Well uhmm yeah~ I hope I can get back to it again and mae new friends ^^

mikeril
mikeril
2 posts
Peasant

hello every one im a new player and am getting used to the quests

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

. As well.

Yukirize
Yukirize
1 posts
Peasant

Hey, not really new since I joined 4 years ago but... I never really played anything until now. So I guess I'll introduce myself here!! Hope we can get along

zikami
zikami
6 posts
Jester

Hello there :3

Showing 211-225 of 1550