ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516083
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Hello there @Yukirize and @zikami and welcome to the forums!

Unbl
Unbl
22 posts
Baron

Hi everyone! I'm number 1 on the Hero Leaderboard (for today) at the moment, so I thought I would introduce myself. I have been playing on Armor Games for 4 years, however I made my Armor Games account last week! I'm excited to keep getting more achievements and hopefully become a contributing member of the forums

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

I'm new!... to this thread

Sky_Kid
Sky_Kid
1 posts
Shepherd

*Greets everyone in the forms
*Presents their self as Sky_Kid
[Greetings]

atwfnj
atwfnj
1 posts
Treasurer

I'm not new. I'm just getting the badge out of the way XP

Thenullifyer
Thenullifyer
1 posts
Nomad

hey people im completely new here and don't know wtf im doing. can I get a little help?

DragonNova611
DragonNova611
1 posts
Scribe

Hi I'm just here for the quest.

nanafarm
nanafarm
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, Im new here and dont know what to play at all. Any recommendations?

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Hi I'm new at this forum. Hoping to get more info for upcoming games and meet new friends. Thanks!!!

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

Haha! I've sandwiched everyone between my post above and this post! HAHAHA!

oboerocketgirl
oboerocketgirl
4 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone I'm here for the point-and-clicks that mess with your head

hungerpains
hungerpains
10 posts
Shepherd

Hey ArmorGamers! I'm Kev AKA Hungerpains. I've been playin AG since 2006, sneakin it between classes..good times. Took a 11 year break from games while I went to college for my BA in Criminal Justice. 29 years old now, and My jobs require me to sit around in a car for long amounts of time, and this site is a perfect option rather than just zone out on movies.

I know a lot about the ins-and-outs of the criminal/justice world, and I'm happy to answer anything you might be curious about. I also know a thing or two about retro gaming (From Atari,NES up through Playstation 2). I've been pickin up on current PC games, so I'm always happy to make friends with a computer savvy person, or even just someone who likes similar gaming styles. Have fun everyone, It's good to be back!

BenjiBenjamin123
BenjiBenjamin123
3 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm new too. My name is Banjamin, but friends call me Ben. You guys can call me Ben too. I think this site is osom and I really hope that I will get all informaton which is relevant for me.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Hey, @BenjiBenjamin123, you liked "The Kiss of Silence". Thanks and welcome to AG!

JerryFusco
JerryFusco
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone!
I am completely new here, it's good to be part of this committee.

Showing 226-240 of 1553