ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 517039
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello All!

Weaslygirl107
Weaslygirl107
1 posts
Shepherd

Hi

marmar2128
marmar2128
1 posts
Nomad

HI guys! Newbie here. i am only playing the last stand dead zone and no other else. can you recommend me some good mmo games?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

My two favorites are Call of War and Battle Pirates.
Call of War is a historical strategy and Battle Pirates is an ocean-themed Clash of clans type game.

elitec
elitec
1 posts
Nomad

Hello all! Nice to meet you.

Skullninja105
Skullninja105
2 posts
Nomad

Hi, I am new here and i just wanted to know how i can start programming games to go on this site. I would love to make games but I just don't know where to start. Programming is my ultimate dream and it would be amazing to start on such a vast and friendly community such as this one!

Thanks!
-Skull

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hi, @elitec and @Skullninja105 ! AG has many tools to help game developers and programmers. The programming forum is a good place to talk to other programmers and get some advice (Second from the bottom on the main forum page). You can also visit developers.armorgames.com
for developing games (there's a link in the footer and a 'Developers' button in the header)

BlackEagle99
BlackEagle99
4 posts
Jester

Hello everyone, honestly this is my very 1st forum message although I've been around here in few years back. My childhood website has gone through many drastic changes.

jomjom1000
jomjom1000
1 posts
Nomad

hi I like to play games I have an account for years but just got back to using it my favourite for online games is still awesome

MegaMan4540
MegaMan4540
1 posts
Nomad

Im Megaman4540,i'm 13 years old. I'm a youtuber planning to make reaction videos , short movies , theories , montages , gaming videos ect. Im here because of the game that mostly got me into armor games called "Exit Path" . That game is one of my favourites even to this day . I joined armor games becaue i was challanging a friend on Exit Path and we didnt like to switch places to talk to each other , so we both made an account , I have an old one called Powertile but i forgot my password and i didnt like the name so i made this one . I hope i find more games like Exith path .

Feel free to send me a friend request!

kathleencurlee
kathleencurlee
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello! I've been on this site for such a long time and I'm just getting back to playing again.

lolwtfroflmao
lolwtfroflmao
1 posts
Nomad

Whats up people! new here name is Brendon would like to meet a group and play flash games with em and what not

Aegiseternal1
Aegiseternal1
11 posts
Nomad

me too. im new in this community... my name jason

Mashi_Kip69
Mashi_Kip69
19 posts
Nomad

Hello ArmorGames, This is Mashi. I have played a number of ArmorGames in the past, though they were on newgrounds so my save file are now gone. Nevertheless, I like Kingdom Rush and Burrito Bison the most. Aside from these, I love to play different types of games. Looking forward to help as much as I can! ^_^

AThe0ther
AThe0ther
1 posts
Nomad

Hi...?

Showing 286-300 of 1553