ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516331
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
Untamed_One
Untamed_One
1 posts
Shepherd

Well hello! I'm a framer currently living in Prescott AZ, and a long time gamer, I am happy to say this game site is kinda how I always imagined an online gaming place should be. My friends and daughter will surely join me here from time to time. Game on! and the new Metallica is way old school epic!

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to Armoria. Entry is banned from the following countries: Kazakhstan, Armenia, Poland, Arizona, and Colombia. However, your skills in framing people could be useful to the Armorian government. Please pay the entry fee of 114 krowns. Your friends and daughter may be refused entry due to their country of origin unless a security official can be... persuaded otherwise. Please refrain from bringing foreign culture into Armoria. Have a long stay.

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

-A checkpoint officer from West Muffin

And hi, @vinodkumar and @Untamed_One

I like the forum games section. Come on over

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Hey guys, I wouldn't necessarily say I am new here but its been about 5 years since I've been active but I really plan to change that. Im big into Steam games and I have a Youtube channel where revolving around games

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to Armoria. The websites 'Youtube' and 'Steam' are censored material. Please refrain from trying to access these sites. We are glad that you are changing your activity level in Armoria. Have a long stay.

TheQuietGamer
TheQuietGamer
7 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, new guy here. Just looking for a cool forum with friendly people to pass the time and chat with. I'm hoping this will prove to be the place for me. I look forward to getting to know you all. =)

hanna1ight
hanna1ight
1 posts
Nomad

very new here, introduced by my gaming friend in R2. Hope I can meet new people here.
Thanks for having me here ^_^

Airdail
Airdail
2 posts
Nomad

I joined in 2016 but i did not introduce myself!

I am Airdail and i love this website, it haves fun games

CrazyRaccoonGames
CrazyRaccoonGames
3 posts
Nomad

Hellllooooww! I'm a game developer and I joined yesterday, I want to upload my creations here, on Kongregate and New Grounds

killersamen
killersamen
1 posts
Nomad

hey dudes. becky gibe me ***

alexis54000
alexis54000
13 posts
King

better late than never for introdue myself

- My name is alexis, I have 20 years old, I am a french player who play on armorgames since more than 5 years and this since 4 years, I try to get every armorgames quest. (actually, it remains to me 3 armogames quest and 10 on the forum).

- I do not hesitate to help other people in a game if I see a comment and for everybody who want to complete AG quest.

-Finally I want to say : for me, armorgames is the best game site compared to other site, and I say hello for every new player who want to play good game in a good game site and/or for people who want to complete a huge amount or every armorgames quest .

P.S : i'm not very perfect with english, so sorry if some text are not good ^^'.

poppylou
poppylou
3 posts
Nomad

Hello Everyone, My name is Poppyann from England.

This looks like a great site to chat and make friends.

AntiqueTales
AntiqueTales
1 posts
Peasant

I used to work for a telemarketing company.

cessnaaustint
cessnaaustint
1 posts
Jester

Sooo..... how about that crazy weather?? hehe... heh...

Nicoleayala
Nicoleayala
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! I am Nicole Ayala From Philippines! I am a big fan of Fantasy Squad and Rouge Life. I really really love the games. Actually Im enjoying everytme i play the 2 games! hahaha

Showing 256-270 of 1554