ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514760
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Apexeon7
Apexeon7
1 posts
Nomad

Sup! Looking forward to be a part of this community ^_^

Uneoheeb
Uneoheeb
3 posts
Nomad

Hello! I'm new here. I will be glad to communicate

glyle1679
glyle1679
2 posts
Treasurer

Hello, I'm exploring the website and I never noticed this part.

Happy300
Happy300
10 posts
Shepherd

yo I've been on here for years, but I never realized that there was a forums part. lol.

Carson03tv
Carson03tv
1 posts
Nomad

Hello im new and looking for a game, in the game you play in team colors, the story is...

Earth has run out of power sources, you and a team of people go to
space to search for another power source. Finally you find a huge power source
on a planet. It has seemingly endless power, so in greed you fight each other
for it.
also it is a 2d platformer/fighting game.

does anyone know the name of that game? THANK YOU.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome all! No, I don't recollect any game of that description, Carson03tv.

Bio1Hazard
Bio1Hazard
1 posts
Nomad

Hey sup everyone! Bio1Hazard here as a new member of AG!

Kawser_Ahmed
Kawser_Ahmed
1 posts
Nomad

Though this is my first post on this forum, but I've been playing on this site for a long time.
Thanks to the Armor Games team!
Best regards
Kawser Ahmed

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

Welcome!
I as well have been playing for a long time on AG's, but I just created an account in 2016.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You should've created one sooner ya ********

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

Bro, please watch it. And I did not own my own computer. I was way too young, and the first time I had heard about it was in 2009. It was created when I was born.

DaTCaT47
DaTCaT47
33 posts
Nomad

yeep okay hello I love everyone yay also life sucks but not too much

AntiGaster21
AntiGaster21
1 posts
Nomad

Im scared that im gonna get bullied here like the other ones i joined because my name is related to Undertale.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

YOU BLITHERING MORON

No, you'll be fine. I've never played Undertale, so I don't get the reference.

bluetrooper
bluetrooper
1 posts
Treasurer

Hello, is it me you looking for?
Hello from the other side...

Showing 331-345 of 1550