ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 518848
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Sheepkiller77
Sheepkiller77
1 posts
Nomad

sup dude

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone! And sup, Sheepkiller77.

melimouse
melimouse
110 posts
Shepherd

I'm not technically new, but I haven't been on in a really long time.

fromhell6666
fromhell6666
48 posts
Nomad

Hi Guys, what are you doing? 😎🇧🇬

lawtones
lawtones
1 posts
Nomad

Hi Gamers.. these are my favorite games.

Crush the Castle (ALL).. I am pretty sure "Angry Birds" would not have been created without CTC.
Flight.. Easy, Fun, Upgrades, Free. what else can I say..
Pickled BRAINS! ... this one just gets better the MORE you play it. Many ALL-Nighters have been pulled because of this ADDICTIVE game.

Keefe2004
Keefe2004
5 posts
Peasant

Hey, guys, I like to chat and make friends I also play Age of Heroes: Conquest

GrillGamer
GrillGamer
1 posts
Peasant

Hello i am new to armore games i like to play dotd and nidia

DaTCaT47
DaTCaT47
33 posts
Nomad

yeedleet ima sheet

ra_rayn
ra_rayn
2 posts
Jester

Hello, sorry for not introducing myself at the first time, It's been 3 months since I created this account. Well I'm not quite the forum-type, but I'll try to catch up from now on,
because It looks like the mods here are quite giving fun . . .
PS : I'd like to discuss and get some game recommendation (especially RPG, Strategy, Online Save) from you all, thank you.

fromhell6666
fromhell6666
48 posts
Nomad

@ra_rayn Welcom to AG forum!!! Have a great day!!!

GoGuston
GoGuston
1 posts
Nomad

Well hello I guess.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Welcome to AG @GoGuston !! I hear there are yummy cookies and you can pick up your information packet and name tag at the registration desk. Make sure to check out our awesome forums and the super nice people in the chat rooms. I'm usually hanging out in the Armor Games Chat if you want to stop by and say 'hello'!

Zagask
Zagask
2 posts
Herald

Hello!

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Hey @Zagask If you're looking for chitchat, maybe you'd like this place on AG more. I think hellos are a bit too short for forums.
Welcome, though.

SarahB20111
SarahB20111
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello! I pop randomly onto this site once in a while. Games are pretty fun, but how exactly do you get the rank up? And how do you reply to someone's comment? Much appreciated, thanks.

Showing 361-375 of 1553