ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516975
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
LeoBlazes7
LeoBlazes7
31 posts
Jester

hi

mohitverma
mohitverma
2 posts
Nomad

Hi, friends a newbie at the forum I seek your support and motivation to get accustomed to the trend and culture of this forum.

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

Welcome to the forums dude

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

I am a simple scribe here to tell you story's of the forums. This section is mostly about games on the forum...

Iord
Iord
1 posts
Nomad

I like playing Destiny

DESGRAQK
DESGRAQK
1 posts
Peasant

Hola

brianmb
brianmb
1 posts
Jester

HI

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hi everyone!

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@Tickle_Toast I'm not new here, my post was not very well worded. I was saying hi to all the new people. Hope to see you in the forums as well, though!

gregwils88
gregwils88
5 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. Hope we all enjoy a great time here!

technowaffles213
technowaffles213
1 posts
Nomad

hello the weather is... cool?...

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Not really, it's actually quite hot where I am.

Also, hello @technowaffles213 !

booher24
booher24
1 posts
Nomad

Hello anyb ody know what to do when page is blank and says network connection reset, what do you have to do to fix this so u can log in and play last stand dead zone, any help be nivce ty

ninhdeptrai
ninhdeptrai
1 posts
Nomad

hi guys, i''m newbie, nice to meet you all !

pirateboy11
pirateboy11
1 posts
Blacksmith

Hi everybody i signed up yesterday so hi!!!

Showing 406-420 of 1553