ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514740
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

How do I reset the enchanted cave?

thesaltiestone
thesaltiestone
1 posts
Jester

Games are cool

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

@GameSanta I'd honestly just suggest looking through a category that you like and trying out any games that look interesting.

xDOTEXx
xDOTEXx
1 posts
Scribe

Hi, sup? :V

sol1t
sol1t
3 posts
Nomad

welcome dotex
i am new aswell i love the messin round these here parts of the interwebs.

sol1t
sol1t
3 posts
Nomad

YOU KNOW THAT ONE GUY THAT TALKS IN ALL CAPS AND SAYS LOL ALL THE TIME, i hate that guy, and or girl

cpr138
cpr138
23 posts
Treasurer

I am not new, been an Armor games member since 2008.. but I think Armor has gone to the dogs now.. I understand having to run adds to cover expenses in order to keep the site 'free', but now I am getting virus alerts, redirects, and 7-10 ad tracking alerts every time I come to the site.. My antivirus is handling it, but one of these times it will miss something... SO farewell Armor games, I may check it out again eventually, but I won't risk coming to this site anymore.

buttthegreat
buttthegreat
3 posts
Peasant

hey guys

rakisseia
rakisseia
9 posts
Nomad

rakisseia

Maxfecteau
Maxfecteau
1 posts
Farmer

heyo, i'm max and i'm best described as "that dude person kind of guy". I enjoy hunting quests here

rakisseia
rakisseia
9 posts
Nomad

hello....

apkinformer08
apkinformer08
3 posts
Nomad

What's up I'm new here. My name is Kane.

Shadow4Ninja
Shadow4Ninja
1 posts
Shepherd

idk XD

Okiemedley
Okiemedley
2 posts
Nomad

Hi. I'm Angela and very new here. Can someone help me figure out how to play games against my boyfriend here? We don't live in the same state and thought online games might be fun.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hi Angela (@Okiemedley )! Try looking in the MMO or Multiplayer sections (at the top of the page) for games that you can both play. I can't really suggest any specific games since I don't know what you like to play.

Showing 436-450 of 1550